five.

jeongguk.

it wasn't exactly his idea to push his lips on the other's. he didn't plan on kissing the other at all, especially since they divorced. and he's never liked the idea of being a cheater.

but taehyung lured him in.

his soft, honey skin, his doe eyes, his plush lips, his hair that he loved grabbing, the waist he used to obsess over, the personality that he's always loved. something about taehyung made you want more, and jeongguk couldn't keep himself away.

he gripped tae's waist as he kissed him, head tilted as tae seemed to stay still for a while. not liking the idea of a taken man cheating on his girlfriend to kiss him — but when he felt the other suck gently on his lower lip his knees seemed to grow weak as he gave in and kissed back, arms wrapping around the ravenette's neck.

both felt themselves get lost in the moment, kissing each other feverishly as taehyung's hands gripped jeongguk's hair and the taller male picked taehyung up and setting him on the countertop, pushing the salt and pepper out of the way as jeongguk slotted himself in between taehyung's honey thighs, gripping them and pushing his tongue into the other's mouth.

"mm, j-jeongguk-" taehyung tilted his head back as jeongguk took his kisses down the brunette's neck, sucking and biting to mark his ex. "d-don't go- ngh, don't go overb-board."

"i won't." jeongguk grumbled out against taehyung's neck, licking over the mark he made. taehyung moaned softly, wrapping his legs around jeongguk and pulling him closer, feeling his crotch pressed against jeongguk's waistline.

jeongguk ran his hands down tae's sides and to his thighs, gripping them as he continued to suck and kiss at taehyung's neck, making taehyung moan and grip whatever he can that belonged to jeongguk.

"g-god, jeongguk-"

"appa?" shit.

"s-soobin, um-" taehyung gently pushed jeongguk away, cheeks flushed red and hair slightly messed up, lips swollen and glossy.

"dad? wait...are you two..?" soobin frowned looking at his parents, frowning at how close they were. are they actually about to fuck on the countertop? aren't they supposed to hate each other?

"no! no, i-it's not like that-" taehyung tried to save himself, pushing jeongguk further away and jumping down off the counter.

"it definitely was," jeongguk snickered as taehyung hit him with a towel. "what? it was!"

"shut up. he doesn't need to know that," taehyung huffed through his nose, blush still there as he turned back to the food. "both of you set the table, we don't talk about this."

soobin stayed quiet, taking his jacket off before going to help jeongguk set the table. he smiled to himself as he laid out the mats, he missed how his parents used to love each other. glad to have you back, dad.

— — — !! mention of suicide.

taehyung kissed taeyang on the head, tucking him in as his son yawned and cuddled one of his teddies. tae smiled and stood up walking to the door as he turned off the lights and stepped out the room, shutting the door over.

"ready to talk?" taehyung looked at jeongguk, who was leaning against the wall outside of their son's room. he nodded, motioning with his head towards his bedroom as jeongguk followed him in.

"sit on the bed," jeongguk listened as he went to the bed and sat down, taehyung shut the door then walked over to jeongguk as he placed himself on the bed too. "what exactly did you want to talk about?"