one.

taehyung.

taehyung opened the door to his house before helping put taeyang's coat on, and fixing jaeyun's hair and giving soobin his backpack. "i'll see you guys in two days, okay? be good for daddy," he kissed the little one's heads as they ran out the door to their other dad, who was leaning against his black sleek car, his girlfriend in the passenger seat.

"daddy!"

"appa!"

jeongguk smiled down at his little angels and crouched down, taking them both into his arms. "hey, you two." he kissed their heads before standing again.

"bye, soo," soobin sighed as he stepped out. he always hated going jeongguk's for the simple fact that he didn't like his girlfriend, and he's definitely an appa's boy.

jeongguk knew about soobin's hatred towards his girlfriend, but he always acted oblivious to it in hopes that one day his son will realise she's perfect and he's not leaving her anytime soon. he sighed through his nose as he heard his son talk to taehyung, helping get the other two in the car.

"i don't wanna go, appa," he pouted.

"i know, binnie, but i can't do anything about it, you know your dad loves seeing you." he wasn't wrong. jeongguk always looked forward to the days he'd get to see his kids, he loved them so much and would do anything for them.

"but the things in the front seat and i get squashed in the back, i am six foot one, appa," taehyung rubbed his forehead before stepping out the house. he was dressed in shorts that showed off his toned thighs and a tight white shirt, it showing off how muscular and buff he had become over the years.

"gguk," jeongguk turned to face the younger. neither were on good terms, in all honesty. the relationship ended because jeongguk found someone new and realised he wasn't happy in the relationship with taehyung, resulting in breaking off the relationship and moving on. taehyung usually gets one of the kids to talk to jeongguk for him, not wanting to be near him in all honesty, but right now is an exception. and jeongguk won't won't deny, taehyung looks like a fucking snack.

"i'm not being rude, but why did you bring her? you know soo's way too big to fit in between the car seats of the kids," he wasn't exactly wrong. soobin definitely inherited his height from his dad, and he wasn't a small guy.

"uh we just stopped for lunch and she said she wanted to come, got a problem?" jeongguk spoke harshly, taking taehyung back before he scoffed.

"he'll stay with me then," he proceeded to open the back door and fixing jaeyun's seatbelt, "me and binnie will see you on monday, okay angel?"

"binnie nu coming?" taeyang tilted his head in confusion.

"no sweetheart, he's staying with appa, i love you both," they both said it back before he moved away and shut the door stepping back from the car to see jeongguk still eyeing him.

"why are you stopping me from seeing my kid?"

"because you, mcfuckbrain, forgot that your own son is six foot one and can't fit in between two fucking car seats. now get your rude ass away from my property." he turned back to his house and walked back up to the front door, soobin snickering as he followed.

jeongguk stood in shock before letting out a breath and getting into the car. he hates how good taehyung has become at protecting himself. he starts the car and buckles himself, feeling his girlfriend's hand on his thigh.

"i won't come next time," her smile was sweet. she meant no harm and loved the kids as much as jeongguk did, even if soobin hated her she couldn't blame him. she did "take" his appa's place in his dad's life, and she would have reacted the same if it was her parents.

he smiled at her and kissed her hand before starting the car and driving off.

- - - M

"mm, fuck, jackson," taehyung moaned into the man's ear. he always needed a release once the kids left, and soobin had gone to his girlfriend's house, so lucky for him he gets dick.

jackson had an iron grip on taehyung's hip, his thrusts not slowing as both were reaching their highs. taehyung's moans were loud as he gripped the blonde's hair, back arching before releasing onto his stomach, clenching around jackson's length which tipped him over the edge, spilling his seed into taehyung as he rid out their highs.

pants filled in the silence as jackson pulled out of tae and grabbed a tissue to clean them. this has become a reoccurring thing since jeongguk left, about three months after they split and divorced, him and jackson had started talking and things happened.

they aren't official, but they sometimes go on dates and hook up every weekend. taehyung isn't ready to move on yet and jackson wasn't bothered by that, as he had also split from his ex, mark, a month after tae and gguk.

taehyung may on the bed letting out light pants as jackson cleaned up around them, lying down next to tae and relaxing as a blanket as draped over their lower halves thanks to tae. jackson wrapped his arms around the brunette and kissed his head softly.

"jeongguk was a dick today," tae had his head resting on the blonde's muscular chest, arm draped over his abdomen as the older traced onto his back.

"what'd he do?" they put the tv on so there was white noise in the background, something to fill the silence.

"brought his girlfriend with him so soo couldn't fit in the car," tae felt a pout make its way onto his lips. "i don't blame him for bringing her but when you know your oldest son is six foot one and can't fit in between two baby seats, like honestly, he's gone dumber." he rolled his eyes.

jackson let a chuckle leave his lips, "when was he smart?"

"hey," tae giggled, hitting the blonde's chest as they both smiled and held each other, making the most of the quiet time before soobin came home.

// a/n
i'll post the profiles another day, i wanted this up bc i got exited over it 💀 ly all have a nice day

published; 05. march 2021