Prolouge

Third Person POV:

Goku was training in the forest. He went to throw a punch put suddenly, there was a godly aura around him, not just a UI transformation, but his very spirit felt godly. There was a huge shockwave and trees fell down all around him. Goku was very confused.

****

The Grand Priest, Daishinkan, was looking over the angels when suddenly he felt another Angel Ki somewhere in Universe 7. He teleported there to see what was the matter. Floating in the air, in the middle of an explosion, was Goku!

"Hello there, Saiyan. May I ask you why you are unleashing the Ki of an Angel?" Daishinkan kindly questioned.

"I honestly have no idea, sir. I was just training and....poof!" Goku responded.

"Well, I need to consult with Lord Zeno for your possible training. Try not to destroy anything while I am not present." Daishinkan said before teleporting away. Goku held a thumbs up.

****

"Greetings, Lord Zeno. I have a very important matter to discuss with you." Daishinkan stated.

"What is it?" Zeno asked.

"Well, somehow Goku unleashed Angel Ki today. He needs to be trained if he has proper Angel power, Lord Zeno." Daishinkan said, making Zeno's eyes slightly widen.

"Anybody who has Angel Ki has the spirit of an Angel. This means he must be trained at once. We will address what universe he shall be assigned to once his training is complete." Zeno answered.

"Very well, Lord Zeno." Daishinkan replied. He walked away from Zeno's throne and teleported back to where Goku was recently. The leader of Angels could see the Saiyan just a couple blocks away. Daishinkan teleported to where Goku was standing.

Goku jumped back, very scared. "How are you back already?!"

"Well, the decision was quite easy to make. Since you have the Ki of an Angel, your training must begin immediately." Daishinkan said.

"But what about Chi-Chi, Gohan and Goten?!" Goku exclaimed.

"I understand, but unfortunately your training to become an Angel must start. Say your goodbyes because nobody else can come." Daishinkan said.

Goku said goodbye to his family and friends but eventually, the inevitable came. Goku's training commenced.