Betrayal and Meeting Reciever

AN: I am using the OC "Reciever" made by GokuBurakku for this story. You should definitely check her stories out.

Third Person POV:

Goku(Merku id still intact but Merus is currently hiding so I'll be calling him Goku because it is Goku. Merus isn't currently out so Goku is the current personality in charge.) charged up some Ki around him and he manipulated that energy so he could teleport to his house in Universe 7. "I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner, Chi-Chi!" Goku apologized, opening the door.

"No! You are not allowed to come in this house!" Chi-Chi exclaimed, making Goku reel back in surprise. "You were gone for a year! You said you would visit!"

"But- I just didn't have time! I'm so so"

"No buts! You abandoned this family and there is consequences for your actions!" Chi-Chi yelled, interrupting Goku. "You are no longer a member of this family!"

"Surely this cannot be happening." Goku thought, flabbergasted at what he had heard.

"Sorry, I don't think any of what my mother thinks." Gohan whispered, behind Goku's back at a angle so Chi-Chi couldn't see the son of Goku.

"What are you doing here, Goku!? Leave! I'm ashamed that I would have ever married you. A man who doesn't care about his family." Chi-Chi prompted, her anger taking over. "Leave." Goku ran out the front door, tears covering his face.

Goku ran and jumped off a cliff, landing the jump and sitting down by a hillside. "I'm sorry Goku." Merus told the Saiyan threw their mind-messaging connection.

"It's not your fault." Goku responded, stuttering on his words. Merus came out once again, bringing Merku back with both of them having 50% control over the body. Tears dripped down their face.

While Merku cried his eyes out, the sun set and night set. The moon glistened above them as a stealthy girl creeped up to Merku, and biting them. Her body transformed into a small bat and she grabbed the sleeping Merku with her feet, dragging him with her in the sky. The girl flew to a big castle, bringing Merku inside.

****

Merku yawned, refreshed. He opened his eyes before coming to his senses and noticing where he was. He saw a creepy girl on the ceiling. "Where am-oh! Why are you up there?!" Merku hollered in shock. "Am I kidnapped?! Where am I?!"

"Well, you're not being kidnapped. Well, technically I brought you here without your consent but you can leave anytime you want. I was just bringing you away from "that place." the girl explained. She had sparkles flying off her skin, illuminating the room. "And for this place, it's my castle. I'm a vampiric dragon rider. Call me Reciever. And this is Sidra." Merku was confused to what he should look at when suddenly he saw a dragon break through the wall. "Sidra, I told you not to do that." Reciever scolded. Sidra looked quite guilty. She had flowers and vines wrapping around her frozen body. The vines tightened and loosened, matching Sidra's heartbeat.

"So, can I trust you or are you like an enemy?" Merku asked, confused.

"I'm an ally. I know I was kinda creepy doing that whole vampiric kidnap thing and I'm sorry but I just figured you didn't want to be there. I'm pretty sure if Chi-Chi found you, she would have tried murdering you." Receiver said. "She would fail though, considering you're an Angel. But, it probably still would hurt."

"Okay, can I go now? I need to sort some things out with the recreated Universe 13." Goku said, making Reciever frown. "I'll talk to you soon though. Maybe you could help me with sorting out the new universe. Would you do that?"

"Yeah, definitely!"

"Okay, bye." Merku said before teleporting away to the Void of Universe 13.

"What do you think about that girl?" Goku asked Merus, looking for his opinion.

"I think she's pretty." Merus answered, not really paying attention.

"Oh Zeno. We have a lovestruck Angel and we need to find a God Of Destrcution for a new universe that isn't even made yet. Zeno, I have a tight schedule."

Word Count: 690

AN: Not very long but it's my second update in one day. Remember to check out GokuBurakku 's profile because she is amazing and really nice. See you next chapter!