Finding A God of Destruction

Third Person POV:

Merku teleported to the place above the clouds, the Omni Palace. Beerus and Whis were standing against the pillars, looking over the Omni Kings. "What are you doing here, Goku?" Whis asked.

"I am no longer Goku. I am Merku, a fusion of Merus and Goku."

"Merus." Whis grumbled.

"I am here to inform the Omni Kings of the creation of the remade Universe 13." Merku explained.

"How was that made?" Beerus exclaimed in shock.

"I was fighting against Daishinkan and I released so much energy that a new universe was born." Merku answered.

While Whis and Beerus' faces were in shock, Merku walked past them and right to the two Omni King's thrones. "What matters do you have with the Zeno's?" Zeno's guards asked.

"I am here to discuss professional matters about a new universe. And if you need to, ask your king for permission." Merku said. Both Zeno's nodded in unison. The guards stepped aside, feeling embarrassed.

"I assume you are here to talk about the new universe?" Present Zeno questioned.

"Yes, Grand Zeno."

"I shall not erase that universe as long as it keeps order. It must prove to be superior to others or it shall be vaporized at my hand. Then, I shall let it be."

"Sir, what are the expectations for a superior universe?" Merku asked, making sure to not do anything wrong.

"There must be a balance. An equal force of good and bad. An equilibrium so there is never chaos. Universe 7 is called a role model, but it is the farthest thing from it. Too much chaos. Not enough rule. You do not follow true rule. Neither does your fellow race of Saiyans." Future Zeno responded.

"Sir, how should I find a God of Destruction that could be appropriate for me to advise and instruct?"

"Well, you must pick. You have forty eight hours to decide on a God of Destruction. Someone that will do their job and destroy the inferiors." the Zeno's replied in unison. Merku frowned at that. He did not like ruthless destruction. He decided that he would create races of evil, just so they could be destroyed and so his god could destroy with meaning and justice.

"Bye, sir." Merku said before teleporting to Vegeta's home. Merku opened the door.

"What do you want, Kakarot?" Vegeta questioned, making Merku quite frustrated.

"I am Merku. I am the fusion between Goku and Merus, I am here to ask if you would like to become the God of Destruction for the new universe, Universe 13!"

"I have to decline your offer. I will become the King of Saiyans soon and I can't abandon my family." Vegeta declined. Merku sighed.

"This is going to be a lot harder than I thought." Merku mentally admitted.

****

Merku had already asked all of his remaining friends, and they all had declined for some reason. Merku was exhausted. He had been asking the same sentence for about four hours. Merku was about to give up when he suddenly remembered somebody: Reciever.

He charged up his Ki and blasted energy around him, leaving him at the Vampiric Castle once again. Merku arrived outside the structure which Sidra was circling. Sidra noticed the Angel and let one of her vines down like a ladder. Merku was hesitant but he climbed it to the top of the tower. Reciever was flying in her bat forms, the sparkles lighting the night.

"Hello, Merku. Why have you stopped by?"

"Well, Reciever. I am here to ask if you would like to become the Goddess of Destruction for Universe 13!" Merku said, leaving Reciever deep in thought.

"Well, what are the benefits?" Receiver asked, skeptical. She wanted to be a G.O.D. but she needed to know all the good that came out of it.

"Well, you can balance the universe by destroying evil races. You have control over me. You have immortality, you can master very special abilities. I think that's it- oh yeah! You can also make a vampire race of your own and you would be the Queen of the Vampires. You would have to ask a Supreme Kai to do that."

"When you put it in that view, then, I accept your offer." Receiver accepted.

"In that note, we must go to lord Zeno for your initiation."

****

"Lords, I have found someone who is willing and has the potential to become a Goddess of Destruction. She has a pure heart and she will keep Universe 13 in order by eradicating threats, unlike some purple Gods of Destruction." Merku announced. Beerus and Whis were still there but Beerus assumed Goku was talking about Champa. Whis got the joke though and she nearly bursted out in laughter, making Beerus realize the joke was about him. However, Beerus didn't dare interrupt because he was infront of the Omni Kings.

The Zeno's scanned over Receiver, seeing if she was worthy of not(don't take that in a dirty way). "Very well then." Both Zeno's blasted a ray of energy straight at Receiver making an aura surround her. She let out a godly roar before the light dimmed and she had tribal markings cover her skin that were nearly identical to Toppo's.

"Now, we shall populate our universe." Merku announced. They teleported away into the Void of Universe 13. Merku unleashed a blast of energy, hoping to start making structures. But Receiver wasn't paying attention.

"There's one bonus that Merku forgot to mention. Now I get to spend more time with my Angel, Merus."

Word Count: 923