The Angel Goddess

Third Person POV:

-Time Skip-One Year Since Last Chapter—

Daishinkan had insisted that Goku and him could have a walk around the planet they were training on. Goku's feet pounded against the hard rock under him. The Saiyan was turning for a mountain when he saw something that made him step back in fear and surprise.

Their was a levitating woman in the sky. She was in a meditation position and she released a buttload of Angel Ki. Daishinkan bumped into the backpedaling Goku. Daishinkan was about to question this movement, but he stopped when he saw the matter. The woman opened her eyes and rotated her head towards the people, sensing them. "Hello, Daishinkan. Greetings to you too, Saiyan-Angel hybrid."

"Hi! Who are you?" Goku asked, trying to hide his fear. The levitating woman smiled.

"I am Angela, the Forgotten Angel Goddess. All Angels borrow their power from me. What is your name?" the angelic goddess responded.

"I'm Goku!" Both Angels chuckled.

"Hello, mother." Daishinkan said, coming in for a hug.

"Hello, son. It has been eons since I last saw you. I have severely missed you. What is Goku doing here with you. No offense to you, Goku."

"Well, Goku unleashed Angel Ki about a year ago." Daishinkan replied. "Zeno wanted me to train him." Angela looked shocked but smiled.

"Well, you have impressed me Goku. Hiding Angel Ki is like hiding Super Shenron in a China shop." she said, making Daishinkan crack up. "I notice you have already learned to be in the Mastered Ultra Instinct State 24/7. It takes most Angels at least two years to figure that out."

"Thank you, Angela." Goku thanked, bowing. Angela swatted her hand.

"Please don't be formal and bow around me. All Angels should be equals. But, because of your personality and power, I have decided to make you my champion. If you are okay with this, I shall unleash my Godly Angel Ki upon you."

"Yes, I m fine with that. By the way, quick question. Who's Daishinkan's mother?" Goku curiously questioned.

"Well, I sculpted his souls using my Ki."

"That sounds painful." Daishinkan out his hand by his throat, saying "Cut it out" but Angela just laughed. Daishinkan seemed very confused.

"I'm sure it was. And for that, I apologize Daishinkan. But it was the only way to create you. Was it painful, Daishinkan?" Angela said.

"Definitely not, mother!" Daishinkan lied.

"I know you're lying. I don't mind though. Well, are you ready for your initiation as my champion, Goku?" Angela asked. Goku nodded. Waves of power radiated off the Angel Goddess' body, flying into Goku. Goku's body absorbed it, flying u in the air. A seismic blast rattled, the area, making Daishinkan's feet slide against the ground. Goku fell to the ground, tired. "Now, you and Daishinkan should be a pretty equal match. Now, want to battle?" Boy shook their heads, scared of their opponent, but Angela shoved them together. And with that, the battle commenced.

Word Count: 502

AN: *me skirting in from nowhere with a power boost and a OP OC* "SKEEERT!!!!"