Getting Sidra A Mate

Third Person POV:

"What would you like to build, Receiver?" Merku asked the vampire.

"I would like to have a planet where dragons can prosper. A planet where Sidra can fit in." Receiver answered.

"Okay, we must go to the Supreme Kais then." Merku said, teleporting them both. "Wait, I just realized that we have no Supreme Kai. What are we going to do now?"

"Actually, I have an idea." A blue aura surrounded Merku, making him float higher into the sky. He let a pure scream and his hair turned blue and his body transformed. "I am now in Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan Blue! Hopefully this energy is enough to create planets." As he unleashed another scream of pure energy and power. A ton of blue energy radiated into the void slowly forming some structure. A layer of rock slowly formed as Goku unleashed another scream that echoed throughout all of Universe 13. The rock fully formed before Merku slowly fell out of SSB and back to his base form. "Lord Zeno, that was tasking. Well anyway, now that planet is made and we could put dragons on it."

Receiver watched in pure admiration of Merku in front of her. All that power. So handso-"Receiver? Receiver?"

"Oh, yeah so we're going to put dragons on it?"

"Well, it's a little bit more complicated than that. We need to breed Sidra as we don't have any spare dragons. However, we can get one that Sidra can breed with. We need to pick a dragon from one of the 12 Universes." Merku explained.

"Well, I can speak with dragons at a low level so maybe I could figure out what type of dragon Sidra wants to mate with." Receiver said. She approached Sidra, doing some hand-movements and making some inhuman sounds. After about a minute, Receiver came back. "Sidra said that her mate is the Elemental Lightning Dragon. She said that they are true mates so they know who their mate is immediately and they will fall in love at first sight."

"Very well then, we must go to the Elemental Cave of Electricity in Universe 11 because that's where the dragon is." Merku declared before he teleported them both and Sidra right to the valley below the cave. The roars from inside the cave echoed off the walls and straight into the grassy land. "Now, we must just let Sidra go inside. Trust me, she'll be fine."

Receiver hesitantly patted Sidra's back and pointed to inside the cave. Sidra's vines tightened and loosened much faster as the dragon was quite scared. Her icy skin became colder. "C'mon girl. You can do this." Eventually, step by step, Sidra flew into the cave's entrance. Merku and Receiver watched as the roaring stopped and both dragons ran into each other's bodies, showing affection.

However, one person had to ruin the moment. "What are you doing here, Saiyan?" Belmod grumbled. The God of Destruction was aware of the energy radiating off Merku but he decided to ignore it, thinking he just broke his own limits.

"I am not a Saiyan. I am an Angel. And I am here to find my Goddess of Destruction, Receiver's dragon, a mate. And your universe is the host of the Elemental Lightning Dragon."

"An Angel?" Belmod exclaimed.

"He is not lying, Belmod." Marcarita confirmed.

"Well, I guess I can't do anything about you then but hey, try to stay off my land, okay?" Merku nodded his head.

"Is Belmod the G.O.D. of Universe 11?" Receiver questioned.

"Yes, I think we are ready to go now." Merku said right as the dragons flew out of the cave, looking happier than ever. The Lightning Dragon's wings left streaks of electricity through the sky. Merku charged up a big ball of Ki and teleported himself, Receiver, and her new mate.

They landed right inside a cave on the new planet in Universe 13. "They could live here." Merku told Receiver. "I'm sure they would love it since Mr. Flashy over here lives in a cave."Receiver was about to protest that Sidra wouldn't necessarily like it just because her mate does but the couple immediately walked deeper into the cave. "What did I tell you?"

"Well, we better get going. We have a universe to make."

Word Count: 717

AN: More planets will be made next chapter. Merku X Receiver will start pretty soon. I'll try to update this story daily and see you next chapter!