Chapter One

" The plane will arrive after 10 minutes, all the passengers are requested to fasten their seatbelt. Thank You."

     Y/n woke up from the announcement and fix herself.  This is the day where she will come back to Korea, after 2 years the incident happened. She let out a deep sighed.
'Am I really coming back?'
She close her eyes and tried to recall all the happy memories she had in Korea. She stared at her phone and look at the 4 persons standing on a photobooth happily hugging each other.
   She let out a deep sighed again.
-------------------
'korea' Y/n thought while dragging her suitcase to the airport.

'It's still the same here'         She keeps looking around the airport, reminiscing all her memories

        She keeps looking around the airport, reminiscing all her memories. She inhaled the scent of it, missing every part of the land where she was born.
  *ringing phone
Y/n felt her phone vibrating on her coat. She checked the caller id, and realized that it was her mom. Her mom already knew that her plane landed.

"Hello, mom" she passed through a glass door which is the main entrance of the airport.
  "Hi, Y/n. The driver is waiting outside the airport princess. I can't wait to hug you. I miss you y/n"
    Her mom is the best mom she wished for.
   Unlike any other rich family's mom, y/n's mom is gentle and sweet to her. Her mom looks really intimidating but she sure was a lovable mother to her family.
  "I miss you too Mom. I'll see you in a bit. I love you"
"I love you too Y/n."

She hungs up the phone and look around the entrance. 'where is the driver'

Many cars are at the front of the entrance making her difficult to see their car.

"over here agassi" (ms.)
A man in her 30s walked in front of her bowed at her.
"mianhaeyo agassi, i can't park this car in front. Its too crowded before I drive in." (i'm sorry miss)

She let out a small smile and let him carry her belongings.
  Y/n didn't wait her driver and open the rear door herself.

   She's so exhausted and needs rest

   She's so exhausted and needs rest. Los Angeles to Seoul is numerically 18 hours to speak of.
   She close her eyes and let the darkness eat her out.

  Y/n is the only daughter of Kwon Groups of Company.  Their family are listed as one of the most richest family in Korea. She is 17 years old. Her mom is a well-known perfumer and her dad are the one who's on the business.
  Kwon Y/n have brown eyes, she also have pink and soft lips, her hair is lightly curved reaching the half of her back. In short, a true beauty.
  After having an unexpected event back in 2018, y/n fly to Los Angeles to temporary live with his uncle. This event broke her heart badly and wanted to die at those moments. Y/n don't want to go to L.A. But her parents convinced her that its for her own good, and promised her to take her back after two years.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
(memory flashed on y/n's head)

    A 15 year old girl wearing a school uniform, standing in the railing stared at the Han River

  It's 7 in the evening and the girl feels comfort while looking at the river.

"Ya!! Why are you still here?"
She looked at the owner of the voice and smile on it.
  "Come here" Motioning the person to stand with her.
  The person, who is also wearing the same school uniform stand beside her and stared at the view.
" look at those buildings filled with lights, my dad owns lot of them"  The girl proudly points the buildings in front.
The person let a small puff and gently grab the girls wrist and started to walk.
"ya, what are you doing?" The girl's cheek suddenly turn into a shade of pink from the sudden action.
   The person holding her wrist continuously walking and messing with its own hair.
  "You need to go home. Your mom called and told me that you sneak from your driver."
It let out a deep sigh and stop walking. The person is now facing her. "Ya! I told you to stop doing it. What if you got into an accident and le-your laughing? and now your laughing"
  The girl is now laughing hard from this person. She can't believe that she's been friends with it since childhood.
   "Mian its just that your so funny" The girl reached the persons hair and patted it softly.
   The person clenched his fist from the sudden butterflies in its stomach. The girl is so beautiful.
  She smiled at the person in front of her and said

"Seyeon-ah"