Chapter Five

Suho and Y/n was facing each other. He open the lunch box and placed the other box in front of Y/n.

 He open the lunch box and placed the other box in front of Y/n

"Eat"
    Y/n look at Suho while he's picking some side dish.
She also started to eat. It was just a simple dish but it's really feel like home.

    Y/n's storage will be full by now. Although the atmosphere was still peaceful between them, she's comfortable enough to eat her meal.

Suho, on the other side, are sensing the atmosphere. What shall he say after this? How will they talk? He's not expecting Y/n to follow him in the rooftop but he's happy that it ended that way.

"Are you back for good?"
   He still didn't look at her. Y/n wished that he could look at her just once.

  They are sitting here for half an hour, and she didn't see him look even once.

"Ugh...yes" Y/n looked at him. He changed a lot. He still look soft and peaceful but his aura? What exactly happened here while I'm gone?

"Uhmm..Suho, I didn't see Seojun here in school. Did he change school?"

Suho stop eating for awhile. How will he explain things to Y/n? That he and Seojun are not the same as before, after Seyeon died.

  "No he's our classmate"
Y/n nodded.

'So everything is still good between them' Y/n smiled and hold her necklace.

Jugyeong's POV

"Ya Imju what's wrong? You keep kicking my table"

I looked at Sua who's very annoyed right now.

"Oh sorry Sua" I can't help but to overthink. Lunch break are soon to end. Why does it take so long for both of them?
  How can Suho invite that girl for lunch?

"Suaaa my dear Sua"
I should atleast asked my friend.
  Sua faced me and smiled.
"Yes?"
"Do you know anything about that transferee girl?"
"Oh you mean Y/n?"

I nodded my head.

"Ya you're not listening earlier,right? I told you Y/n is a regular in this school. That's why almost student in school knows her. You see, she's a living goddess here. Almost every guy in the campus wants to date her."

Same goes for me. What's our difference?

"How about Suho? Are they close?"

Sua stop talking and stared at my face for like 5 seconds...and
  she started laughing.

"Why? Why are you laughing?"
  "They are not just close, they are like supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer close. And also--"

Sua wants me to go forward near her. Maybe she wants to tell a secret.

"Also what?"
Sua checked her sorroundings first and tell me. And that shakes my fairytale so much.

"Suho kissed Y/n on our tenth grade and give her roses"
Sua point her cheeks. She's a shipper for both of them.

Argh. So they have a past. What if Suho fall deeply for her now that she's back?
No. It can't be. Suho like me. I can feel it.

"Ooh so our two lovers are back"

I look at Taehoon and the two person walking in front of me. Everyone here are shipping for them.

It feels like I didn't exist anymore. Suho didn't even look at me. It was me in the first place, not her.

Yes she look beautiful, but same goes with me.

Suho sits in his chair and Y/n sit as well.

I stand up and sat beside Suho. He notice me and throw a why-are-you-here look.

"How's your lunch?" I showed him my sweetest smile of all. Every guy in the campus fell for it.
"You should just take me with you" I nudged his shoulder.

"Have you answered your chemistry homework?"
   I stop nudging him and realized that I forgot to do it last night. I can't be caught.
"Ahm..yes..it was easy..I answered all five questions"
   I wished he'll buy that.

"Five? It was only one."

Shit! I looked at him and gave him an awkward laugh. This is so embarrassing.

"Ah right. Maybe I mixed it with other assignments."

I stand up out of so much embarrassment and sit on my chair.
  I saw Y/n looking at her phone and I don't even care. She should know by know that Lee Suho is mine.

Y/n's POV

I was looking at my stargram when I saw Suho's old pic in it. I remember posting this picture when we're in highschool.

I think Suho should see this

I think Suho should see this.  It's still early for the next subject.

I headed to Suho's chair. I think I saw that girl named Jugyeong, lookin at me but I'm not sure.

"Suho" I smiled at him when finally he looked at me in the eye. Those brown eyes.
"Can I sit for a while?"
He nodded his head and that is my cue. I showed him the pic.
  His reaction is priceless. He didn't know that I still have it here. I told him before that his photo was no longer in my acc.
  "Y/n" He looked at me.
"what?" I laughed at his reaction.
  I placed my head on his desk and faced his side.
  He took my smartphone and I let him be.

I'm happy that we're still close after the incident. I know I'm a coward for running away and leaving Suho and Seojun behind, but I will make it up for them.

I smiled and closed my eyes. And let the darkness succumbed me.