Chapter Six

Class finally ends.

Y/n is walking with Sua,Jugyeong and Soojin.
"Shall we go to a Noraebang?" Sua suggested.

Soojin didn't want to go and same goes for Y/n. But Jugyeong will go if Y/n will not. The girl is still awkward with Y/n. She thinks Y/n is too perfect for her likings.

Sua was still convincing
Y/n to come with them. Since its her way of welcoming her to the group.
Soojin already left after their family driver picked her up.

Y/n didn't wanted to go, she wants to see someone.

Y/n pluck her courage and removed Sua's arm from her. She think Sua don't have an ability to sense people who's having an awkward situation with her.

"I'm sorry Sua but I still have things to do. And in fact, we're not so close to do that"

Y/n thinks that its the right thing to say. Not too blunt and not too kind. Neutral.

"Oh..yeah..you're right" Sua forgot that Y/n is different. Way too different than her. She let out a sad smile.

"I'm sorry..you must be confused by my actions. I just want you to be my friend..so bad"

Jugyeong nudged Sua and insist that they should go.
'How rude'

Jugyeong's POV

"Waah..that girl is so fucking rude"

Sua's face was still dull. I swear that girl...Sua was just being nice to her.

She thinks she was so perfect with that face of her.

I patted Sua on her back to comfort her.

"Ya! Don't be so affected by her words. She just can't sense how kind of good friend you are....that's why...we should go to NORAEBANG!!!!"

She lifter her head and smiled brightly. Finally, this girl smiled.

"Let's go!!!!!"
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Y/n rent a taxi and headed to a familiar place.
'Do they still leave there?'

After some time, Y/n is in front of a 5-storey building. She's been standing here for 5 minutes. Her chest was beating loudly.
'Should I go?'

↑2nd floor
↑3rd floor
↑4th floor
DING!

Y/n POV

You can do this. Keep it tight. Just breath Y/n.

I step out of the elevator and started to find my destination.

I look around and notice that nothing change here, after all this years. Its still the same hallway, same walls,same ceiling.

Room 404 405 406 407..................415...

I take a deep breath and still contemplating if I should I really ring this bell. You can do this. Just inhale and exhale. You can do this.

I finally ring the bell and my palms are starting to sweat. Who will open the door? I heard some foosteps behind these doors. Who could it be?

The door clicked and it started to open. I closed my eyes and hide my head by looking at my shoes. What kind of stupidity did I do...

The door was widely opened and I saw a tall figure in front of it. This must be him..I think...He was still standing there and me? I'm still looking below.

"I'm sorry I can't look at you right now. I...I just wanna pay you a visit...and...and..wanna ask howareyoudoingallthisyearsthathavepassed...andIjustwanttoapologizedforrunningawayandleavingyoutwobehind...I'm really sorry..I know you're mad.. "

Hoo..That was fast..I waited for his response and got nothing. Is he gonna stand there for years? Why he ain't saying anything? Should I look at him?

Is that what he been waiting for? Okay...Okay..I can do this...

"You know Han------"

What's happening? Why....why...why....who is this???? I thought....its...

"I don't know what you're talking about beautiful but I can forgive you all night long..with that beautiful body and face..yeah"

....It's not him but a pervert fat lad...I think my face will pop right now...It's a different person..

I gather all my strength and embarrassment and run as fast as I could. How could this be?? Argh. So embarrassing..

Ha.ha.ha.
I'm tired. I think I could stop now.

Its far from that building. That was my first time running that long. I just can't run anytime. Not with those people's eyes.

I saw a convenience store and decided to come in. I need some water. I wasted too many sweats from running.
Where is it? Oh found it. I get one and also get one of their sandwiches.

There's a chair outside so I might wanna sit there.

This spot is good. You can see people from a distance, this place was a bit crowdy because there's a park beside it.

It started to rain and all the people was trying to run to avoid being wet.

I don't have my umbrella. Do they have it here? I think I should ask..

"I'm just wondering if you sell umbrella here?"
"Yes we're selling umbrella but we are out of stock now. I'm sorry"

"Oh that's fine thank you"

I head outside and think of what will I do. It's getting late and my phone's dead. I extend my hand and reach for the rain. It's not that cold.

Shall I?

Well there's no other choice. I started to run and keep my hand as a cover. I take the route in the park since it's near the bus stop. It was raining so hard and I keep running. Argh. I can't see. I stop running and finding which way should I go.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Y/n stop in the middle of the park and was looking around. It was forecasted that there will be a rough and intense rain in today's night but Y/n was not aware of that.

She's completely wet.
Y/n still can't see anything and plan to go anywhere else since she can't see her way...when someone grabbed her arm and dragged her into the umbrella.

Y/n's eyes was still blurry from the rain but she's sure that it's a guy. A tall guy.

"Are you a kid? Why are you running at this hour without umbrella!!"

Her track stop and thinking that the voice was kinda familiar to her. She look at this guy after getting her normal sight back...

She took a step backward but this guy is firmly holding her arm preventing her from getting wet.

"HAN SEOJUN"

Y/n's eyes was blurry again not because of the wetness from the rain but from the emotions playing in her chest right now.

"Glad you still know---"
Y/n did not let him finish talking and hug him. She badly needed it after all years passed.

"Bogoshipda...Aju aju manhi" (I miss you..Very very much)

Han Seojun smiled and hug her back. 'She's finally here'
He hug her tightly not giving a fuck if he's also wet. He really missed her scent.