Chapter Seven

"Here change your clothes"

Seojun gave Y/n of his sister's clothes. Its just the two of them in the house. His mom and his sister went to Jeju to buy some stuff.

"Thanks" Y/n grab the clothes and went to the bathroom. She removed her wet clothes and placed it in a plastic bag. She was so wet. Y/n wipe herself and wear the clothes. It was a blue checkered shorts and an oversize shirt. Seojun also lend her some mid white socks since its cold.

Y/n was done changing and she went outside.
'Where is he?' She look around and halt to the wooden table that was filled with picture frames. Memories. She's looking it for so long.

"It suits you well" Y/n turned around and saw Seojun smiling at her. She thought Seojun was mad at her. Thank God he's not.
"I've cooked some ramen for..uh..two of us..I don't know what to cook for you so...yeah"

Since it been years when they have talked to each other, Seojun was feeling a bit off. He led Y/n to the table. He was dying to ask her some questions but he think this is not the right time to ask.

" Where's your Mom and Go Woon?", Y/n break the silence sorrounding them.
She caught Seojun whose staring at her. She let out a small smile.
"Ah..They went to Jeju to buy some things.."
Y/n noticed that Seojun is slightly uncomfortable at the situation.
'He changed a lot'
She study his features while it was busy eating his food.
Seojun was handsome back then but he looks more stunning now. With those long legs,especially.

"Did you......missed me?"
Y/n took all her courage and be bold enough to ask.
Finally, Seojun look directly at her.

"Ani..Not even a second" (no) Seojun went back to his food. He missed her so bad. But he just can't say it.

Y/n couldn't understand him. Is he mad or what? She thought he's not mad at all. That's why she was in his house and wearing Go Woon's clothes. She look at her feet again and blame herself for being so delicate at the moment.

Y/n was planning to reach the spoon when her phone rings. She looked at the caller id but its anonymous.
'Who could it be?'
It keeps ringing and ringing.

"Don't you wanna answer it? Maybe its important"

"Uhm..it doesn't have name on it"

She showed it to Seojun.

"Then ignore it. There's a lot of faggots this days...eat"

Y/n nodded and go back  eating.

Jugyeong's POV

  "Take care Jugyeong-ah"
"You too"

I waved at Sua as the cab turns around. Argh. I feel so so dizzy. I didn't know that was a hard drink.

Ooh it's already 11 pm. My mom will surely nag me again. Oh? Comic Shop!  Should I rest here for a bit?
But what if Suho is inside? My heart will get wild again. I can't take it.

I decided not to go inside and walk away..My head hurts..Oh the light posts are doubled. Even the road itself.

"Waah~ it's a good time to walk!!!"

And good time to think..Like who's that girl. Yeah she's beautiful but it doesn't mean she can be rude.Tsk. Even Suho..Who do that girl think she is? It's just her face. Nothing else was good.Tsk.

I'm starting to hate her.
Tomorrow at school I will show her who's the real gold here.

----------------------------

A/n:

Hi guys! I hope that you will continuously support and love my work. And be sure to express your suggested plot for the next chapter. I will highly considered it. 감사합니당♡))