Chapter Four

Teacher Han started to read some poems to his class.
Some of them are not listening and stealing glances to the girl who leave for years and now returning. Mr. Han placed her near the door.

Lee Suho just can't believe what he's seeing right now. Is it really Y/n? Questions are running on his mind right now.
He secretly steal some glances to Y/n. She was listening to the poem. She looks peaceful and beautiful at the same time.
It's been years since he last saw this girl. And he would lie if he wouldn't admit that he miss Y/n so bad.

"Lee Suho" He looked at Jugyeong knocking his desk.
"Why?"
"Are you free this lunch?"
Suho can't analyze why Jugyeong is asking her if he's free.

"No."
Jugyeong pouted and nodded her head. She don't understand why Suho keeps looking at that girl.
'I'm way beautiful than her'
She rolled her eyes and placed her head in the desk.

Y/n POV

Bell rings.

Argh my arms feel numb. I stretched it a little bit and fixed my blouse.
I looked at Suho whos fixing his things on his bag. Is he really mad at me?

I sighed and decided to head to the cafeteria.

"Y/n!"
I'm in the hallway when the girl named Sua called me.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm planning to eat lunch"

She grabbed my arm all of a sudden and smiled.
"Let's eat together! You don't mind right?"

She didn't wait for my response and keeps pulling me. What a funny girl she is.

3rd POV

When Y/n enter the cafeteria, all eyes were fixated on her. They can't believe that Y/n is back. The true beauty of Saebom High. Their angel.

Sua dragged her to the left side table where Soojin and Jugyeong was seated

"Y/n, this is Jugyeong"

Jugyeong smiled at her and can't help but to get envious of the girl in front of her

"Annyeong Y/n"

"And this is Soojin"
Soojin heard about Y/n because of Suho. So she had some little preview about her.

"Annyeong Y/n"

"Annyeong Y/n"

Y/n smiled and greet the two girls. She was still in awkward ambiance with them. She remembered Sua during her past years in Saebom but they don't talk with each other.

'shes really pretty up close'
'how can a person be that beautiful'
'i want to date her'

Sua, Jugyeong and Soojin was eating their meal but Y/n did not. One thing about her is that she can't eat with people she barely knows. Thats her problem.

"Whats wrong Y/n? Is the food not your likings or what?" Sua asked her noticing that Y/n still not moving her plate.

"Aah I ate some sandwich earlier, so I'm a bit full"

Lies. Her stomach was grumbling all the way up. She was so hungry.

A guy approached her and leave some banana milk to her table with notes attached to it. It's the sixth time. Banana milks are flooding in her table.

Jugyeong keeps looking at Y/n. She noticed that Y/n barely had some make up on her face.

"Oh Lee Suho" Jugyeong noticed Suho behind Y/n's back.

He's holding two boxes of lunch box and red bottles of ginseng

'Maybe he changed his mind and wants me to join him'
Jugyeong was excitedly smiling on her imagination.

"Y/n eat with me"

Jugyeong was still processing what she have heard. She looked at Y/n. 'Why her?' 'Does Suho know Y/n?'
Jugyeong held her skirt into fist because of the rising enviousness on her body.

Y/n looked at the guy behind him and saw that he's holding some lunch box. 'is he really? wants to eat with me?' Y/n thought that Lee Suho was mad at her since he didn't even greet her earlier in the classroom.

"Are you going to come or not?"

Y/n sweetly smiled at him and stand up.
"I will"

Lee Suho smiled and told Y/n to follow him. Everyone in the cafeteria was shocked.

Is that even true? Lee Suho, the cold hearted guy was smiling at Y/n? But why he was so soft with her?

Jugyeong stared the two person leaving the cafeteria and can't help but feel mad at Y/n. How can someone steal a boy from me?