Chapter Three

Jugyeong POV

"YA IM JUGYEOONG"

I turn around and saw Soa running towards me

"Soa-ya!!!" I hugged her tightly.

We laugh at each other's action.
Soa is my friend after I transfer at their school. Actually Soa and Soojin are my very best friends.

"where is soojin?" I asked as I clung into her arms.
"she's busy. She went to the library to study"
I nod my head as we jump around the hallway. We are always like this.
And people will stare at us especially boys because they think I'm a goddess.
As we turn right in the hallway, I bump into someone. Since me and Soa are like skipping, the force I make is so strong making the girl fall hard.

"eomo" Soa help the girl to stand up. The girl bow and fix her uniform.
She seems new to me. As she look up and I saw her face, I feel so insecured.
She's a real definition of goddess. Even the students in the hallway stop and look at her.
She had a gorgeous figure and slim legs. Her skin looks so soft too. Unlike mine.

"Hey Jugyeong. Why are you staring for long? She's not here anymore"

I closed my mouth and stare at her back as she walks away. I think she's heading to the office.
So she's a transferee then.

"--and then she went to L.A--hey jugyeong are you listening?"
"yes, lets go"

I drag Soa's hand and went to our classroom.
We were enormously talking when our teacher Han Seonsaengnim enter.

"Okay hush hush everyone. Today, I want to introduce your classmate starting today and I think you know her already..."

Who could it be? Mr. Han opened the door and motion the new student to go in.
Oh! It's the girl from earlier.

"Annyeonghaseyo! L/N F/N imnida. I hope that we get along in the future!Kamsahabnida!"

She looks so pure. How can a person be that way??

"Waaaaah its Y/N"
"she's more gorgeous now"
"ANNYEONG!!"
"She's back!!!!"
"Too many pretty girls here!!"

But...something's odd here.

Why does this pretty girl staring at someone....................Lee Suho? But why? Why does Suho staring at her too?
Do they know each other?

THIRD PERSON POV
Y/N remain standing while looking at one of the person she wants to see for the past years.
'Lee Suho'