//The Obligatory "Author's Note"//

Yeah, I know...

Anyways, I might as well properly use this thing, I suppose.

Firstly: I know what y'all are thinking. Updates for this thing are slow as heck. That's cause on top of a real life I have to at least give an attempt at managing, I'm also contemplating with a decision.

So, would you rather...

a. Have me publish "...Yeah, we know." (Part Two) now, and do all the "character introduction" chapters later?

OR

b. Gradually publish all five of the "character introduction" chapters I still need to finish, and then publish the next part of the "...Yeah, we know." story arc.

...Wait, do I even need "character introduction" chapters?

Keep in mind that as I'm writing this, I have two intros that are actually done, two that are still works in progress, and one that simply is incomplete. Meanwhile, the next part in the story is done and (I believe) edited and revised as well.

I've decided to leave y'all to choose how this will go, so do leave your opinions. :)

On a second note...

One-hundred and twenty five is quite the number

One-hundred and twenty five is quite the number. Like, holy crap, where did y'all come from?

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, thank y'all so much. Although people freak out over "star-votes" or whatever they're called more, I'm thankful to at least have people that recognise me and my works' existence. :)

Anyways, I believe that's all I wanted to say, sooo...

Adios..?

•••

~Galaxy