-|State of Delaware: "Leave your boomer jokes at the door, please & thank you."|

The art is in fact mine, by the way.

This is Delaware, The Diamond State, and the 1st state.

He gets it, everyone thinks he's boring, he doesn't need that said over and over again. In fact, he'd prefer it if "people just went and talked trash about a state that actually deserves it... Like New Jersey..."

"Yeah, someone like him."

(He doesn't really like him too much anyways.)

That being said, he's a chill person who doesn't lose his cool as often as most others, and prefers to be more urban instead of rural like the southern part of his state. He always tries to act more mature in public because he believes it will better his title as the first and oldest state. In reality though, he's really quite childish, acts on impulse half the time, and has a secret love for the good ol' "Slower Lower" lifestyle. Sooo, he may or may not also have a mild identity crisis too, but that's okay!

Extras (which will update when new headcanons come to mind)

•His full human name is Adam Dover Lancaster.
•Physically, he is nineteen years old.
•He owns three blue hens that represent his three counties: New Castle, Kent, and Sussex.

•••
~Mini Story May Come Soon~
•••

Word Count: 210

Coming up soon: Louisiana