-|"...Yeah, we know." (Part Three)|-

"You see, there are different numbers on each room, and y'all got a number before you got here-"

"Wait, we did?"

"Of course you did! Now let's ignore this minor plot-hole and get ourselves settled in, so that 'Operation: Family Reunion' can truly begin!"

Oh gee, here we go.

•••

With everyone beginning to disperse down the hallways and into the rooms, how about we flash through different POV's randomly since other fanfictions like to do that for some reason?

Yeah, let's do that.

•••
[Room #21]

Somehow managing to reach his room unscathed by the other states, England simply sighed and took in his enclosed environment.

It was rather pleasant, to say the least. To his left from the door, there hung a TV on the baby blue coloured wall, below it stood a little dresser, and there was even a desk on the far wall. Not to mention, there were at least two paintings on the walls as well, and for the moment he wondered if America had done them or not (cause y'know, we gotta have at least one person who for some reason doubts America's true potential). To his right, there were two beds separated by a pale-brown nightstand in between them. One of them was untouched and nicely made with white pillows and royal blue sheets.

...And the other one France had already claimed, as he had been sitting there busy unpacking until he'd realised him and England were assigned to share a room.

They both just stared at each other for a few moments, as if they somehow knew that whoever was controlling their Godforsaken universe was only using this cliche cause they shipped them... Not trying to point anyone out in particular~.

"You've got to be kidding me", they both spoke aloud.

Unfortunately for them, I wasn't.

Cue the maniacal laughter.

•••
[Meanwhile, in Room #13]

Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!

"Damn you, another tie?!"

"Indeed! Why dontcha just give up if it's triggering ya so badly~?"

"Grr... D.C., how many rounds have we even been going for?"

The nation's capital looked up at New York and Maryland from the single bed she already got comfortable on, who were currently in a 'rock-paper-scissors' war over who gets the top of the bunk bed. "The score is six-to-six. And honestly, you both have slowly begun to annoy me ever since the score was two-to-two. Now if y'all don't shut up soon, I'll step in and call my own solution instead!"

The two gave deadpanned faces back at her, who simply continued with whatever business was on her phone. Then they both glared back at each other, yet Upstate had an ultra-confident smirk on his face.

"Here's the deal, Old Bay", he began to propose, "the person who wins this next game wins overall. No 'rematching' or that 'best-of' bull crap, got it?"