February 1, 2021

[A/N: Trigger warning: please read with care. Some content may be unhealthy for some readers.

PS. I used English language in this story to practice my vocabulary. Should you notice some grammar errors, I'm very willing to be corrected. Teehee.]

Story begins here:

~~~~

February 1, 2021.

It was raining.

The clapping sound of the raindrops was heard from the tiny opening of my window.

What a nice weather to die.

I took a bath and put on a well ironed college uniform and fixed my hair.

8 days before killing myself.

I ate breakfast with my happy family and went to school.

"Look at DJ, isn't he charming?"
"DJ got another perfect score!"
"He won another competition?"
"Smart, good-looking and kind-hearted, why is DJ so perfect?"

It's suffocating.

8 days. I only have to endure this for eight more fucking days and it'll be over soon.

As later the day goes, the heavier the rain falls.

The day went by so slowly that its hard to even breathe. I should go to the bridge after all these bullshits.

Due to the heavy rain, students went home earlier today. I still have a lot of articles to finish so I choose stay a bit later. I was in the library finishing my news articles for the campus newspaper until I noticed it's already dark outside.

The on and off light near the window made the library looked haunted. It was only me with the two library student assistant in there and I don't give a fuck if ghosts appear out of nowhere and scare me to death. It was another resort of death I could think of, anyway.

After finishing my article for the school magazine that I'm sure I will not have the chance to read when I die, I went out that spooky library. Too bad no ghost arrived.

There were no more students at the school so I wore my black hoodie and walked under the rain, letting myself get soaked by it.

The city is empty as well.

I arrived to my spot and I'm kind'a sure that once I climb up, I'll fall down immediately, as the bars were slippery. However, I've made up my mind to still climb up again, today.

I looked below the bridge to see how fast the water is running. If I fall, will the water bring me somewhere far? Will I drown to death or will some big stone crash my head? Will it be a painless death? I want a painless death. I suffered living enough, I don't want to suffer dying, too.

I was about to climb up when I heard a bark.

Not you again.

I turned around looking pissed expecting to see Kimberly but to my surprise, it was only Xiuxiu.

His whole body was wet that anyone can say he's been soaked under the rain for too long. He was biting my pants as if he wanted me to go with him and his barks were a cry for help.

Why would I help in the first place? He should go to his owner.

I held the metal bar but he was barking aggressively and so I let out a big sigh as if the dog will understand. I unheld the cold bar and sat down to see him then he ran away, wanting me to follow him. And so I did.