February 3, 2021

[A/N: Trigger warning: please read with care. Some content may be unhealthy for some readers.

PS. I used English language in this story to practice my vocabulary. Should you notice some grammar errors, I'm very willing to be corrected. Teehee.]

Story begins here:

~~~~

February 3, 2021.

It's Wednesday and we have some kind of festival at school today. And this would be another loooong tiring day.

6 days before killing myself.

Why do we have to attend such festivals? Didn't we experience enough festival during highschool already?

Out of the blue, Kimberly suddenly popped out of my mind, remembering her cheeky smiles as the night lights kissed her face. Will she like these kind of stuffs?

After taking a bath, I wore an organization shirt and fixed my hair up like the usual.

I don't know why but I went straight to Kimberly's house and asked her mother to allow Kimberly to go with me to the school's festival. She was hesitant at first but she eventually gave her permission.

I waited there for a couple of minute, feeling awkward, until her mother broke the silence.

"Oh do you mean, now..." Her mother said. "But she's still asleep..."

I scratched the back of my neck softly. Now what? I didn't sign up for this.

Just then, Kimberly's room whacked open and she shouted "Good moorniiing..." as she stretched her whole body, scratching her eyes along with the process.

She looked like one of the teletubbies with her yellow oversized PJs. Her hair was messy, her cheeks were pinkish and her closed eyes were swollen.

"Lily, just about time. A friend came for you..." Her mother said.

She stopped doing what she was doing and looked at us with eyes wide open.

"You-" Yep. Me.

Her mom told her about the festival and prepared her shower. She didn't know what was happening but she did what her mom told her.

"This is the first time I have met Lily's friend. I didn't know she had one." That was what her mom told me earlier. And her eyes were glowing out of excitement.

I'm at the living room with Xiuxiu waiting for Kimberly and she was in her room with her mom. And I could even hear them shouting.

"Mooom, I want to wear my hoodies! Pleaaase~" - Kimberly
"It was your first date! Wear this dress. Here!" Her mom answered.

Date?

"It's not a date, mom! It's a freaking festival~" I could even imagine her saying it while waving her hands and her eyes were shut tightly.
"Whatever~ it's your first time outside so wear something nice!"

In the end, her mom wins.

But first time outside?

Soon enough, they went out of the room.

If we were in a romantic movie, she'll came out in slow motion and her long black hair will move with the wind as she smile at me, looking pretty with that off-shoulder light pink dress she's wearing.

In reality, tho, she was frowning with her whole face and was walking awkwardly with that high heels.

"Can I wear a sneakers atleast?" she demanded like a child throwing a mild tantrums.