Chapter 14

Damon's P.O.V

I wake up still holding Xedna's hand when I hear footsteps stop at the bedroom door. I look around and see that Tara is still sleeping and Sid is still by her side. I look out the window and see the sun is starting to just rise from behind the mountains. "I'll be out in a minute" I mind link Victor and he walks away from the door. "Is she ok? " He asks. "She will be but it's going to take some time," I tell him. With that, I stand up and look at Sid one last time kneel down to kiss her forehead and leave the room. I walk into my office and Victor is waiting there with two coffees. "Everyones already in the conference room waiting for us to explain to them what's going to happen next," he says handing me one of the coffees. I take it nodding thanks to him and take a sip trying to wake up. "What are we going to do? We can't have these girls starting wars with other packs over shit like this." Victor says to me as I sit at my desk. " I know but part of this is my fault and Shadow's fault and the girls we're all responsible for this." 

"How are all of us responsible for this? How were we to know Sid would go off like that on someone who isn't actu-" I cut him off in the middle of his sentence. "They are sisters. There's more to them and the guardians and to us than you know. If I had listened to Sid and tried to push harder to see Tara maybe we would have caught this sooner. Things probably would have gone smoother." I say slightly raising my voice. I look up at Victor and he's just standing there looking confused. "The girls are the daughters of the moon goddess different from their parents but the same in her. My mother has been helping them learn to control their powers. Only they're getting stronger and there isn't exactly a user manual for them. We're all trying to figure this shit out. "I say trying to explain to Victor that these girls are far from ordinary. "I understand but we should also be teaching them how things work here. We can't live in peace with everyone if we're fighting a war or battle that these two start every other week! Not to mention what will happen when word of them gets out to every pack from here to the northside!"  "I KNOW! I know. I have to start working harder with them." I say to Victor as I sink into my hands running them through my hair and take a deep breath. "We need to make a plan and schedule." He says sighing in relief. "Ok let's go to the meeting and start talking it over with everyone." 

"Why should we make a schedule for your girl and her sister when you can't even control your girl!" Eric yells from across the table. I look around at everyone as they all nod in agreement. " Having a mate isn't about control it's about balance and finding that balance takes work. But I don't have an ordinary mate. The moon goddess decided I was a good match for her daughter for a reason!" I look around saying this and everyone's face is shocked and confused. I decided to fill the pack in on the girls and their abilities and what we've been doing for training with them. " We are going to have the girl start training with everyone to start their accumulation with the pack. Get them used to everyone. When they are not training with you they will be training with Shima or with each other. I will fill Sid in on her Luna duties as well. I will start to show her what is needed from her and we will start to work on the balance of her and me together. Tara is going to need some time before she can get into any training. The schedule is still the same for training and guard duties we will just be adding two more people to that schedule. Are there any more questions that aren't about the girls that I can answer?" I state I look around at everyone and for the most part everyone but Eric seems to be accepting of the girls and training with them as well as welcoming them to the pack. Tara was always apart of the pack. Sid Is going to be a fight when it comes to this new schedule and lifestyle. 

 Samael's P.O.V.

"Yes, sir he's planning on everyone training with them. He wants everyone to start training with them round the clock. Tara was severely injured. I found out when one is sick the other become sick as well. this happens when one is mentally or physically unstable."