The meeting part II

Xantara's POV

This guy is out of his mind what did he mean Sid was his I mean he doesn't even know us and after meeting Sid why would he even want to be claiming her. There's way too much going on today and I have a headache I thought as I rubbed my head.

"I can see your confused with everything that's been going on let me explain my side and then maybe you could tell me more about you and your sister does that sound okay?" Damon asks watching my face trying to read my emotions more. I'm guessing he could sense my frustration and anger with him. A knock on the door makes us turn our attention to the door. He stands up walking to the door and talks calmer to the two women there and holds his hands out taking the pile of clothing from her and thanking them. He then closes the door turns and places the clothes and towels on the dresser near the door. Once I've finally assessed that this man is not a threat to me I open my mouth and start to speak.

"I mean I definitely want to know why you had those buffoons take me against my will but I'm not promising to tell you shit my guy," I said stubbornly.

"As I'm sure your aware we are werewolves. I'm the Alpha of this pack My name is Damon Rivers, and this is the Lupus Eridanus pack it's a pleasure to meet you," Damon said smiling and sticking out his hand.

"Sup," I said slapping his hand and going in for a quick bro hug.

"Okaaaay, well then I wanted to tell you the reason we took you." He said laughing. "We had heard from a few of our pack members that attend classes on your campus that people were getting sick going to the doctors and not feeling any better after taking their treatments but after going to see a certain white Wiccan I believe that's the term you used, in your dorm, those students started making an immediate full recovery." He said raising his eyebrow at me.

"Hey, I plead the fifth I'm not saying shit and that still doesn't explain why you kidnapped me fucker!" I say defensively.

"We took you because you were being too careless with, you're... Gifts? and if we heard about what you bet your stubborn ass hunters have heard about you too!" He said to me raising his voice.

"Well, who are these hunters and what would they want with me and why do you care so much why not just let them take me?" I said accusingly Damon sighs taking a deep breath so he could word this properly to not upset the very stubborn and defensive woman across from him. "Hunters are a group of genetically advanced humans who are supposed to take down supernatural creatures when they get out of control or break our laws. Only in the last 60 years, the largest group of them have been dedicated to taking out all werewolves good or bad. If they got to you, they could force you into being their own personal healer and it wouldn't have been long before they found out about your sister and what she can do, and then you would both be slaves with your sister being their main weapon." He said seriously.

"We had no idea hunters even existed we only knew about the existence of werewolves," I said studded by the information he just gave me.

"Because of that, we decided bringing you here would be a safe place to learn to use your gifts. That offer would have been given to you once you arrived but as you know things didn't go as planned." He said looking at my sister. I sat there for a while thinking about his offer and everything, he told me. I didn't know who these hunters were, and I didn't want to meet them, but I wasn't sure if I could trust the man sitting in front of me. Sure, his intentions were good but what's to say he doesn't want to use me and Sid the exact same way. There are just too many unknown factors, and it wasn't clear who I could trust. Our mothers left their packs for a reason to be with our dads. This is about all we know about our moms except for the memories our dads shared with us.