Chapter 1

Constant tapping on that fucking window.
"Holy fuck." You dramatically get up and walk towards the window. You open it,
"What. Do. You. Want." Peter is smiling at you.
"I missed you stupid." He climbs in. You stare at him blankly. Peter puts his backpack down and pulls out a speaker.
"Peter, it is 8 in the morning, you must be on drugs if you think I'm gonna stay up and listen to music."
"No one said you had to stay up.." he smirks as he plugs it in. You groan as you lift up your blanket and snuggle into your pillow and feel the warm ness of the bed. You're drifting away when suddenly a loud burst of music plays through Peter's speakers. You flinch a lot and push yourself to the corner of your bed, you fall onto the ground. Peter hovers over you, smiling,
"You okay?" he lends you a hand, but you deny it and get up yourself. You think there's no point in getting mad. You take a deep breath and walk to your bathroom and lock the door. You look in the mirror and fling yourself across the bathroom as you see Peter standing behind you.
"How? Huh?" He steps forward and goes in for a hug, his arms are wrapped around your waist. Peter turns his head to face your neck. You let go,
"Peter what are you doing?" He looks stunned. You guys were friends, just friends. Close friends. He was dating Liz, this wasn't fair to her. You break the silence by saying
"I need to um.. take a shower so um.."
"Right!" He walks out and shuts the door. While you're in the shower all you can think of is Peter being there with you. You quickly open your eyes and shake your head.
"No no no no.." You turn off the water and grab the towel and dry yourself. You press your face up against the towel. You walk out of the bathroom and grab something cute. You walk back into the bathroom to change. Peter is still listening to music. You brush your hair and wash your face. You walk back out to apply little makeup.
"What are we doing today?" You ask.
"Oh, uh Liz and I wanted to see a movie so I'll probably swing by her place later." He clears his throat.
"You told her?" You look at him,
"Oh, uh, not yet." You finish your makeup and more silence. A little longer later you and Peter forgot about the situation in the bathroom. You guys are walking around the city. You guys got some smoothies and did a little bit of shopping. Your phone rings, it's Liz. You answer,
"Hello?" You cover one ear so you can hear her.
"Peter.. is.. movies.." She was cutting out bad.
"Liz wait, repeat that,"
"Peter and I were supposed to go to the movies!" She's mad mad.
"Oh, wait here, Peter!" You hand the phone over to Peter. By his facial expressions it looks like he's in deep trouble. He hangs up and hands the phone to you.
"What happened?" You say. He takes a deep breath.
"She is really, really, really mad," he pauses, "I don't know what to do." You ponder.
"Okay, let's go to that store owned by Dan around the corner, we'll get chocolates and a stuffed bear and maybe some flowers." He nods, he still looks nervous though. You guys do just that though, he leaves you and brings Liz all her new stuff. She looks really happy. You smile, but you don't know what you're feeling.

Later that night you're chilling in your room when you get a text. It's from Peter. She broke up with me. You sit up and read it again. Oh my god. You respond, you hop off your bed and grab your keys. Where are you?
In Davy's. You speed over there, all you can think is how he could be feeling right now, but for some reason you have a bit of happiness in you. You get there and he's sitting on a bench with the flowers he got her. He was gripping them really hard. You get out of your car and sit next to him. His face is full of tears, you hug him, he sobs on your shoulder, you hug tighter. You guys sit there and he keeps sobbing in your shoulder. He lets go and uses his shirt to wipe his tears.
"Let's go to my place." You smile at him, he just barely nods. You can feel him want to let it all out, but he's trying so hard to keep it in. He sits next to you in the car and you guys sit in silence. You guys get to your house and you can see your family in the living room watching a movie. You sneak Peter through the back door. You guys hide in your room and you lock the door. You look at him and his eyes are even redder than before. Peter looks over and sees your basket of face masks.
"Let's do those." He says as he reaches over to grab one.
"Yeah, sure!" You walk over and he picks one. You put it on him and he puts it on you. You do a great job and make it clean, while he makes it chunky and uneven. You look in the mirror and laugh at yourself.
"I did an amazing job." He laughs, you laugh even more. You guys are laughing at everything and it hurts to breathe. Time goes by and you guys are chilling in your bed watching a movie. You look over at him and he's asleep. You feel really bad for him and give him a hug. You fall asleep doing so.