Chapter 4: She Ruins Everything

You and Peter have been friends for a very long time, basically ever since you guys were born, so this no-talking thing was killing you, and you know Peter and you know it was killing him too. You've thought about it for a long time and you have no reason to be mad at him. It's not your relationship, it was just your jealousy. You couldn't believe that you had feelings for Peter. Your bestfriend since ever, it was all so insane to you. Obviously Peter has texted you millions of times, but you just never responded. It would be too awkward now that you knew you had feelings. You get a text from Tony, that's odd, he never texted you.
Look outside. You get off your bed and creep over at your window, you look around and he's no where to be seen. You look back at your phone, then back outside.
"DOWN HERE!" It's Tony waving his hand, you give him a confused look.
"COME DOWN!"
"WAIT!" You slip on some shoes and grab a sweater because it's kind of chilly now. You exit through the back door and Tony is just standing there smiling. You kind of get scared and look around just in case.
"What's-" As soon as you let that word slip out Steve grabs your arm you look at his hand holding your arm then him.
"Listen kid this'll be quick, but we should somewhere private." You hit Steve's arm to try and make him let go. Steve just drags you, you resist too much so he lifts you over his shoulder. You let out a sigh. Steve throws you in the car and you hit your head,
"My bad." He says and chuckles a little.
"Happy drive." Tony says, you sit up and look at Steve and Tony.
"Was that really necessary?" Steve nods. You roll your eyes and look out the window. You turn your head to Happy and see a chocolate bar. You reach for it and grab it. Tony laughs and Happy sighs.
"What's wrong with it?" You ask,
"Nothing." Tony says still laughing.
"Happy what's wrong with it?" You look at Happy. He looks at you through the mirror.
"Nothing's wrong with it." You throw it at Happy.
"Hey!" Happy shouts. You're just really tired, and hungry. You lay your head on the window and start to close your eyes.

You wake up on Tony's couch. You sit up immediately and look around, Bruce, Steve, Pepper and Tony are sitting across from you.
"Yeah guys just watch me sleep that's fine." You scoff.
"We weren't watching you sleep." Bruce says.
"Why are we- Why am I here?" You look at Tony.
"We're just waiting on someone.." Tony says. You guys just sit there in silence. Happy walks in,
"He's here." Even though "he" hasn't walked in the room you knew exactly who it was. You thought of running in the bathroom or something. Peter walks in and looks around and sees you and his face lights up. Yours doesn't. He sits next to you and you scoot over away from him.
"Hi.." Peter says to you. You don't make eye contact with him or say anything. Peter looks at you then looks at the others.
"Okay get them." Tony says, you get scared and get off of the couch. Steve and Bruce get off the couch, Steve lifts you up, you squirm and really try to get out of his grip.
"Steve let go!" You're really trying your hardest and he grips you tighter and it starts to hurt you make a squealing noise.
"You're hurting her dumbass!" Peter gets out of Bruce's grip tries getting you out of Steve's grip. Bruce and Happy grab Peter and Steve puts you in a closet and closes the door. You get up and bang on the door. The door opens quickly and they shove Peter in with you. Oh god. You thought. Peter rushes over to you,
"Are you okay?" You push him off,
"Okay this is my side and this is your side." You let out a breath. Peter nods and you guys sit there on your sides and it's complete silence.
"That's a camera." Peter points to your side of the room. You look up and it is a camera,
"Jesus Christ." You put your knees to your chest and burry your face in your arms. That's when you really take everything in. Okay, I'm stuck in a closet with no food, and Peter sitting across from you. You look up, Peter's staring at the floor. You still feel really tired and cold, you lay your head on the wall and fall asleep.