Chapter 7: All Your Fault

You finally get down and it's really dark, your mind is spinning with so many thoughts. This is all Tony's fault! If he hadn't made me make up with Peter then Peter and I wouldn't have hung out today! You call Tony, he doesn't answer, you call Happy, he picks up.
"What kid? I'm busy make this quick."
"Where's Tony? I really need him."
"Hold on May, sorry uhh, he should be at the house?"
"Okay, thank you!" You hang up, that's where you were heading.

You knock on the door and a maid answers,
"Hi, is Tony here?"
"Uh why yes, he's upstairs would you like me to get him for you?"
"Yes please."
"Okay come on in!" You sit on the couch and just ponder, you're anxious and mad. Tony walks down in a bathrobe,
"Jeez wanna put some pants on?" He scoffs at the comment.
"Why are you here? It's 11 o'clock at night.."
"This is so all your fault!" He looks surprised,
"What is?"
"Peter! Peter and me! Peter and I! If you didn't shove me in a closet then we wouldn't have made up!"
"I needed Peter to focus!"
"Exactly you do it for yourself, not me, not my feelings or Peter's just yours!"
"Kid, stop yelling, what happened?" You take a big breath,
"I told Peter I liked him.." then it hits you, "Oh my god, I told Peter I like him!" You don't know what to do or think at that point.
"You like Peter?" He sits on the couch across from you.
"Yes, and I told him that I did, I didn't even mean to, it just slipped out." You start to feel embarrassed, why am I here? why am I telling Tony my problems? Tony takes a deep sigh.
"Wait here.."
"You are not bringing Peter here, and we are certainly not going into that closet again."
"What do you want me to do then?" You look down,
"I don't want you to do anything, I'm sorry for wasting your time." You get up and grab you coat and keys and drive home.

When you get home you don't even feel like crying, God I'm so stupid! You just lay there, you hear a tap on your window, you groan and get up. You take a peek first, it's Peter. Oh god. No no no. You hide under your bed. Peter opens the window,
"Y/n?" You hold your breath.
"Y/n Tony called me and said you wanted to talk.." Jesus christ Tony.
"Y/n?" Something grunts and it's definitely not Peter.
"Check under the bed." It's Tony, oh god. Peter lifts the bed and you look up at him,
"I dropped something.." You get up from under the bed. Peter drops the bed,
"Tony can you go?" Peter asks, Tony obeys.
"Wow, I've never seen him obey to you before." You awkwardly laugh, Peter leans in and kisses you. You're body fills up with joy and excitement, and he's such a good kisser too. One thing leads to another and next thing you know you're on top of him kissing so passionately. He pulls you in every time you stop for air, he's so good at what he wants. He turns you over and he's on top of you, you guys continue to kiss, his hand is on your cheek, then your neck. Peter stops, you guys open your eyes, he goes to your ear,
"Can we?"
"Yes." He even asks for consent, you guys continue to kiss then he removes his shirt, you guys kiss some more then you remove your shirt, Peter removed his pants then yours. You get on top of him and kiss some more, it's so passionate and pleasurable. He removes his last piece of clothing and you do too, it feels so good, amazingly good, more than good, like the best feeling anyone can feel. You can't help but moan, he covers your mouth, then it feels even more good, so much pleasure you bite your lip.

After you guys are done he gets off of you and lays next to you, he kisses you, he stares at the ceiling and shuts his eyes, you admire him, this is everything you've ever wanted. You shut your eyes for a second when you hear your window open, someone opens the lights, you look and it's Tony. He looks at the clothes on the floor, then you guys, his mouth drops.
"Tony get out!" Peter yells.
"I thought you guys were talking! I thought maybe 3 hours later you'd be finished talking! You weren't home so I thought you were here, and you are very much here!" Tony turns around and locks himself in the bathroom. Peter gets out of bed and puts his pants back on, Peter gives you his shirt. You put it on and it goes to your knees,
"Okay come out now!" Peter yells. Tony comes out,
"Kid I need you, it's really important, if you're done here.."
"I kind of planned to stay the night." Peter gives Tony a look, how were  they so comfortable talking while you were in Peter's shirt and panties.
"I guess I'll be going then, meet me tomorrow morning at the house." Tony climbs out your window and shuts it. Peter turns off the light. He kisses you and doesn't stop, he doesn't wanna let go. You let go and admire him. He lifts you up over his shoulder and slams you back down on the bed. He grabs the remote and turns on the tv. He picks a movie and looks at you and kisses you again.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah Pete?"
"I like you too.. I would also really love it if you could be my girlfriend?" You're body fills with even more joy.
"Peter Parker, I would love to your girlfriend." You can't help but smile. You kiss him and he lifts you on top of him.