𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Dane comes running out of the  greenhouse just when i was about to walk in

Dane comes running out of the greenhouse just when i was about to walk in. "Oh hi Saturn." He says while he keeps running away from the greenhouse. I've seen him a few times during training and he's a nice kid only Riven is messing with him. I asked him if he could stop be he won't listen.

I open the door of the greenhouse with my telekinetic powers because my hands are full of books with topics like the planets, the stars or the sun. I notice Terra sitting there with her face down towards the floor.

"Oh no. What's with the sour face?" And i put the books i got from Terra on the desk she's working on.

She looks op on my with a smile. But i can see right through it, she's not happy. "Oh hey Saturn! What are you doing here? Not that i don't want you here of course, i just didn't know you were coming you know?" Terra tries to smile but fails.

I raise my eyebrow. "Don't even try to play that card with me Ter, what's up? And don't lie. I'm a friend and a suite mate, you can trust me." I reassure her and take the seat across from her and sit down on it.

She sighs and looks down. "Why do people always hate on girls like me? Am i not cool enough? Or am i just to fat?"

My eyes widen. "Terra! What makes you think like that? You're not fat! What happened here? When i came here Dane ran out."

Terra looks down and fumbles with her fingers. "Dane he uh... the one second he's so kind and funny and then he gets a notification on his phone and suddenly he leaves. I don't understand. What am i doing wrong?" I notice a tear fall down her cheek.

I jump up from my seat and walks towards her and wrap her into a hug. "You're not doing anything wrong! You are a beautiful girl, inside and out! Just because a douchebag like Dane starts acting stupid doesn't mean it's your fault Terra. Don't let him bring you down like that, focus on different things!" And i let her go of the hug and hold her shoulders.

She gives me a little sad smile. "Things like what?"

I smile at that. "Things like....." and i reach towards one of the books that I brought with me. "......this! It's a book! About trees." I smile sheepishly.

She smiles at that and i hand her the book. Chances are big she already has the book but she's happy with the little gift nonetheless.

————

Aisha and i sit on her bed eating crisps. I stuff another one in my mouth and it makes an annoying crunchy sound and Bloom turns around annoyed by it.

"I have to say something." Aisha starts. Bloom hums as a sign for her to start talking. "I don't think you should be learning magic from Stella. Her methods are unreliable." She confesses.