𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐀 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐤𝐢

Y/n pov:

Sitting outside of the park you look at the sun "looks like today is hot" you said as you reached into your pocket to check for money to buy ice cream however felt your phone vibrate.

"A call from Reki, I wonder what happened now".

Reki was always filled with surprises but today's one was a little different from his usual ones.

I answer the call and hear Reki's loud voice.

"oiiii y/n have you seen the new video of my new friend Langa, he actually beat shadow And he's a rookie! " he screams.

My eyes expand "wait are you serious, there's no way a rookie could beat shadow?!" You said with disbelief.

Reki then said in excitement "go watch the video, it's really unbelievable " and hangs up.

After watching the video you called Reki back "wow this guy is amazing" you say with a bit of excitement in your tone.

Reki then replies"I know right, anyways I was wondering if you would like to help us out, Langa isn't good at balancing so maybe you could try and help him out"

"Ok sure, meet you at the shop" you then got on your skateboard and started heading towards the skateboard shop.

Time skip ~ after helping Langa with balancing

"I think it's better if you had something holding you down on your skateboard, without duck tape you are not so good."

Langa replied "well I guess your right"

Suddenly Reki had an idea.
He then hurried home with his new friend to show him some magazines with different types of skateboards.

"I wonder what that guy is capable of," you say as you watch them runoff.

You skated back home and lay on your bed.

You took out your sketchbook and start doodling ideas. "This would look great on a skateboard" you exclaimed.

It was a design of Hatsune Miku. (Note: Hatsune Miku is a Vocaloid character that doesn't belong to me).

You continued drawing for a few minutes until your phone started ringing.

Turns out it was f/n. "Heyyyo y/n my family and I will be out of town for a while so I phoned to tell you".

You replied, " aw I see, well make sure to phone me more often, I get really lonely without you".

You then hung up. F/n was your only friend in your school, besides them the only other friend you had was Reki.

You weren't introverted but you were happy with your current friends. You didn't intend to make more.

You laid back on your bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.