𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

~𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩~

then I will make you apologize with this" reki said as he held up his skateboard.

Adam laughed and said "hmm sure but first Miya must race Y/n. 

Miya and you looked at each other in surprise.

" fine". It was settled, tomorrow you would race Miya, to be honest, this is what you have been waiting for, for a chance to show Miya how strong you have become and to make Adam apologize to Miya.

------------------------------------------------------

"You two particularly care about each other a lot, so I won't be surprised to see you both trying as hard as you ever have tomorrow," said Adam

Miya got annoyed.

Reki thought about this deal, it was quiet risky but if he could pull it off then Adam would stop participating.

It really was a 50/50 deal.

Miya pov:

I care about y/n a lot, I realized it now but even so, I'm going to protect her, I'm going to win, I won't let her go up against Adam.

The race would be on Sunday which was tomorrow, a rushed race so by next week Reki and Adam could race.

~The next day~

You got up super early and decided to do your workout, after training you went outside and passed your neighborhood park.

It was really old but held many memories, you have lived here since you were born.

Miya would often come and play with you at the park.

Before you knew it you arrived at Dope.

"Good morning everyone," you said as you approached Reki and Langa. They greeted you back and you had a small conversation.

"Are you ready for today Y/n?" Reki said a bit nervous. Reki and you were like siblings and he was worried about you. "Reki ill be fine so please don't worry about me," you said annoyed.

Reki said " ok fine". You picked up your board and said "thank you, now I'm going to train in the nearby park".

(In the park)

You practiced for a while doing all types of tricks, your laser flips were getting better.

It was a hard trick and it took you a while to learn but eventually you became really good at it.

Your talent didn't lie in tricks but rather in speed. That's why your name in S is 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

~Flashback to a few months ago~

"Come on, why can't I get this laser flip!!" You shouted in the park, it was almost sunset so there was barely anyone around.

On your 3rd try your wheel broke and you fell. "Ouch, what the hell!" you screamed as you were on the ground.

Suddenly a red-haired boy came towards you. "Hello there". He was holding a skateboard. " a skater like me.." You thought as you looked at his board".

He then noticed your broken wheel. "Can I have a look at your skateboard?" He said. "Sure" you replied.

He then pulled out a set of tools and fixed the wheel. "Wow you fixed my board," you said excitedly.

"Haha yeah I did, lets practice together," he said and from that day Reki has been like a brother to you.

"I think your good enough to come to S with me, but first you need a sticker," he said.

You looked at him confused.
Sitting on a city bench a man passed by you two, then Reki showed an L sign with his hand and the man handed him two stickers.

"So cool," you said looking down at the sticker. Reki explained to you what S was so you were excited to see it.

It became night time, Reki and you were skating up a hill after showing a man your sticker.

"This place is huge," you said with glistening eyes. " I know right" reki responded.

When you guys reached the top a big man with a weird costume approached you.

"He looks weird," you said to Reki who then suddenly put his hands over your mouth.

"Oh you bringing kids here I see Reki, and they have a lot to say as well," said the huge man.

"The names Y/n," you said confidently. "Oh is that so, well I'm shadow and I'm the Anti-hero here" he replied.

"You seem quiet confident for a kid so why don't we settle this on the course" he then added. "Bring it on you," you said calmly.

Reki stood there in panic "y/n you haven't seen this guys power, you can't just go up against him" he said. "Then watch me" you replied.

Go

The race started with shadow in the lead. You were behind by a lot but soon caught up. "She's really fast," said cherry blossom.

You saw a huge rock and took your chances.

You nailed a perfect ollie. This race was interesting many people thought. Reki cheered for you.

Approaching the end of the race shadow threw tiny grenades.

It busted your front wheel so you used your back wheels more and made another ollie.

By surprise you won. From that day you were known as 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

~end of flashback~