𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

It was time for Reki to vs ADAM.

Everyone was waiting patiently for both of them to arrive. You and Miya got there a bit earlier than everyone else.

"Y/n...if Reki loses will you really vs Adam?" Miya says while looking down at the ground worried.

"I have to Miya, the deal has already been made, I'm sure I'll be fine". You say to reassure him. It didn't work

He then suddenly looks at you with anger and shouts " you can't be serious, your really gonna do this, especially when you're still recovering from your injuries!".

"Miya... I-" before you could finish your sentence you notice Reki call you.

"Hey what's wrong?" You ask Reki after you walk to him.

Reki: I need you to hold my board for me so I can adjust my wheels, pleasssse.

Y/n: ok no problem.

Langa: so many people here today. Oh hey y/n.

Y/n: yo langa

Reki: of course it's because they can watch Adam. The legendary man, undefeated champion, and the "S" God.

Y/n: you sure made a frightening guy your opponent Reki.

Langa: yeah you did.

Reki: if you both forgot he's also your opponent if I lose.

Langa: oh right.

Reki: y/n, are you and Miya fighting? I noticed the tension between you two.

Y/n: He's worried about me going up against Adam, I told him ill be fine but since we've never seen his power it's stressing Miya.

Reki: y/n you're a talented skater with incredible agility but I don't think it would be a good idea to go up against Adam.

Langa: we seriously don't want anything to happen to you.

Y/n: Thanks, guys. Maybe your right but even so I'm still going to try, the deal has been sealed.

Meanwhile, Miya was having a personal talk with Adam.

Miya: Hey Adam, I'm not going to let you vs y/n so even if Reki loses that deal is off.

Adam: oh... Is she really that important to you? You are empty so I don't understand why she sticks around with you.

Miya: Yes, she's important to me and that's why I'm not letting you fucking hurt her. That part of the deal is off. I don't want y/n to have anything to do with your bet.

Adam: How cute, you certainly have fallen in love with her, haven't you Miya?

Miya: huh...

You then noticed their conversation and approached them.

Adam then announced to everyone around "oh y/n iv been meaning to tell you your part of our deal is off, if all of you thought I'd vs a child you are all wrong, maybe another day but not today".

Miya, Reki, and Langa we're in relief. They most certainly didn't want you to get hurt.

You stood there and said "fine" in an emotionless attitude.

Of course you hated how he underestimated you but with your current injuries you didn't stand a chance.

The crowd was a bit disappointed that lightning vs Adam was off but still very excited to see Adam race.

Adam then went to wait by the starting line.

"Let's call it off, there's no need for him to apologize to me, " Miya said sadly.

"Empty" isn't necessarily a lie anyways! " he said with a fake smile.

It made you angry, The only reason you were ready to vs Adam was not just to prove your strength but to show Miya he isn't empty.

He's more than that and you wanted Adam to recognize that.

"Miya..." You were about to say something but Reki cut you off.

"For me I don't know why or how all to well, but right now I wanna blow that Adam guy outta the water and make him cry," Reki said looking at the sky.

There's no way you can do that!" Miya exclaimed.

"It's not about whether he can do it or not, He's doing it because he wants to do it," said Langa.

At that moment Miya started questioning if he really was empty. Y/n, Reki, and Langa doing all this for him.

" and now shall we start our race, Reki?" Adam said with a sadistic smile.

GO

The race started but Adam didn't go, instead he gave Reki a head start and smoked.

"Miya is this guy serious?!" You said to Miya next to you.

"I don't know, this is kinda confusi-" and suddenly Adam started sprinting off.

It left both you and Miya a bit shocked.

Adam was the only person who was faster than you in this entire course.

Matador of love was faster than lightning.

The race kept you both on edge, this guy was unbelievable.

Unexpectedly Adam did a few weird moves.

"No way," you said

"Is he gonna do.." Cherry blossom added

"Love hug" Miya's eyes widened as he said that.

He did it. The impossible. Adam was going uphill. Everyone was stunned.

The look Reki had on his face, he was truly terrified.

You couldn't believe what you were witnessing.

Crash!

Reki went flying off his skateboard.

"Rekiiiiiii!!!" You and Langa shouted. Your eyes expanded and you were worried about Reki.

Langa was already heading down the course on his bike.

You stood there angry and upset, Reki was wounded and it really did get to you.

Miya held your hand to try and calm you down you.He himself was also shocked and holding your hand also calmed him down a little. Instead of saying anything he just held it. Right now you didn't need words.

"So this is the power of the Madator of love".