Wild SSJ4 Goku x Wild SSJ4 F!Child Reader x Wild SSJ4 Vegeta #2

A/N:- I decided to do a part two of this because I got a new idea for it. I didn't want to leave the ending like that for the previous part.

Photo above belongs to its rightful artist.

Enjoy the story.💫
___________________

You just woke up from your sleep, it was early in morning. Goku was still sleeping next to you while Vegeta was setting by the cave's entrance, him facing the outside world. You slowly made your way to him while rubbing your eye. You went to him and nuzzled your face in his hair, giving a quiet purr. Vegeta gave a small smile and wrapped his tail around you, "You woke up so early." He calmly said.

It had been a few weeks since you met the two men. They both took care of you, gave you food, a warm home and taught you how to speak. You managed to learn a few words to communicate with them and you were still learning. You learned to call Goku by his name easily, but you found difficulty to pronounce Vegeta's name. Thus you only called him Geta, he didn't mind thought since you were still learning.

Vegeta's tail brought you on his lap, his tail still wrapped around your waist.

"M-Morning...Geta..." You sleepily said, giving a small yawn. Vegeta ruffled your hair, "Morning little cub." A chuckled rumbled in his chest as your stomach growled, "Hungry..." You told him, holding your tummy. "I know. Here, eat this." As he said that, he handed you a big red apple. You held it in your hands and admired the beautiful red color. You took a bite from it, letting the juicy taste explode in your mouth. And just like that, you took bite after bite from the apple. You ended up eating five apples by yourself.

A yawn could be heard behind you and Vegeta, Goku finally woke up. He came beside you both and sat down, "Good morning Vegeta!..." Goku said, earning a nod from his friend. His gaze then turned to you, "Good morning little Y/N!" Goku exclaimed, taking you from Vegeta which made him unwrap his tail. Goku rubbed his nose against yours and you giggled, "Aren't you an adorable little girl?!" He said, hugging you close.

From the corner of his eyes, Goku noticed that Vegeta had a frown on his face. He was just fine a minute ago, what happened now? Vegeta was really attached to you so much, he takes care of you most of the time. More even then Goku.

"Hey Vegeta, let's go and train later. Let's take Y/N with us." Goku said, trying to remove the grumpy look from his face.

"Tch, whatever."

💫💫

You watched in awe as both of your caretakers fought with each other. You were amazed by how fast they were, it surprised you so much that you wanted to do like them. They both were so focused on the fight that they flew up and left you down.

Suddenly, you heard some movements in the bushes behind you. You stood up and went to investigate the movements. Pushing the bushes away, you found nothing. You shrugged and were about to turn around, when out of blue a net was thrown at you.

You tried desperately to get it off you, but you couldn't. A set of footsteps approached you which made you look up, they were humans!

"Ha! We got the kid without them knowing!" One man said, laughing.

His friend smacked him in the head, "Low your voice, you idiot! They might heae us!" He whispered/yelled at him. The first man scratched his head, "Geez okay, let's go back to the camp." He said as he pick up the net with you inside.

You struggled more and yelled at them, but one shout that made them both run as fast as they could. It was your call for your guardians...

"GOKU...GETA!!!"

Meanwhile with Goku and Vegeta, both men heard your scream and immediately looked at each other, "Did you hear that?" Goku asked, his expressions turned serious. "It's Y/N's voice. Let's check on her." Vegeta state and with that, both of them landed down.

When they got down, they didn't find you anywhere, "Where would she go?" Goku asked as he started to panic.

Vegeta growled, "Calm down Kakarot! She couldn't have gone too far." He said. He then heard Goku sniff the air and his expression went for calm and concentrated to a very angry one, "Humans..." Goku growled. Vegeta looked at the tall male and he looked back, "Y/N's smell is mixed with other ones, it's a humans' smell." Goku explained and Vegeta frowned.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's find Y/N."

"Alright then..." Goku said and both of them ran toward the direction of your smell.

💫💫

You were put in a cage, you were scared, but you didn't show it. You kept on snarling at them. It appeared that there was more then one human in the forest.

"We should tranquilize her! We don't want her to shout again." One man spoke up. "I agree." The one who spoke now took a weird shaped gun and approached your cage. You stepped away from him, giving him a threatening groan. You saw him extending his hand to grab you, but you bit his hand, "Ugh!! Why you little...!!" He yelled, holding his hand. You gave a smirk, "Bad...human...!" You mumbled.

Suddenly, you felt pain shoot at the lower part of your back. Someone got a tight grip on your tail, you felt your body go numb as your legs gave away. You fell down, unable to stand, "I got a hold of her tail! Tranquilize her, quick!" Another man that held your tail ordered. You want to struggle, but you couldn't. Everytime you make an attempt to stand, he would pull your tail harshly. Just as he was about to drug you, a loud roar rang around the area followed by heavy thuds.

You looked up to see both Goku and Vegeta standing there with a furious looks. "Give us our cub." Vegeta spoke up, his voice was raspy. "S-stay back!" A man said, aiming a handgun at them.

"It seems you want the hard way." Goku added.

They didn't say anything else as they launched at the hunters who were pulling their guns. It didn't take long for all of the human to flee after a few of them got injured badly.

Then you heard the cage door being ripped from its place and two strong arms pick you up. You looked at your savior to be find it was Vegeta, "G-Geta..." You sobbed as you hugged him. You felt him stroke your spikey hair as he spoke up, "Now Y/N, don't cry. Strong girls don't cry." You sobbed one last time before nodding. You then pulled your tail and hugged it, "H-Hurt..." You sniffed.

"We should keep watching her, these hunters will definitely come after her again." Goku said, folding his arms. Vegeta nodded, "Mhm, this time they only hurt her tail...who knows what would happen if we were a little late." Vegeta said which made both of them frown at the worst scenarios that could happen to you.

"Let's go home." Goku said, taking you in his arms then put you on his back. You held tightly on his hair and he started to run on all fours along with Vegeta.

When you all reached home, you were already asleep. Goku put you in the bed and got under the covers with you, Vegeta following suit.

"Kakarot?"

"Yes?"

"We must start training Y/N, so she can protect herself."

"I agree. Tomorrow we will train her."

They both wrapped their tails around you in a protective manner as you snuggled between them, taking more warmth.

"Sweet dreams Y/N..." Both of them said in unison, letting the sleep take them as well.

The End.