We Now Know

So finding pictures for this edit was hard but I'm glad I found some. Although, I would like a better photo of Dahyun but whatever.

✯~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Eve POV)

It's been half a year and the girls and I have adapted to the world of magic. Today, we're going on a school trip to the city. It's a magic city, which was kind of cool. Right now, I'm getting ready.

Way too lazy to write and describe it so here is the outfit.

After I finished I then exited my room.

"Oh! Hey Maya, Ellen"

"Hey. The rest is already at the cafeteria, and we wanted to wait for you to talk about you know what" -Ellen

She whispered that last part, and I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

(Eric POV)

I entered the cafeteria and saw the others waiting.

"Hey, Eric where's your girl?" -Luke

"I could ask the same to you"

"Well, I don't know"

"Oh, she's waiting for Eve to get ready" -Stella

I looked at Stella and saw that Blake chose her. I think it's because she was the prettiest. He either chooses the prettiest or most powerful target. I guess because he couldn't get Eve, he switched to Stella. I sat down in a seat next to Alex and saved the other seat next to me for Eve.

"Hey, guys!" -Ellen

I looked up to look at Ellen and Eve. Maya was there also. Ellen was wearing a loose, white sweater tucked into a jean skirt. A simple type of outfit. I looked at Eve, and she had a dark red V-neck sweater that went off one of her shoulders and a pair of ripped jeans. I then heard the boys' thoughts.

How is Eve so hot... -All boys

"Hiya! Oh hey Maya! What are you doing here?" -Erin

"I'm here to eat lunch with you guys"

I looked around and saw Amy glaring at her. Maya knows she's a target, so why is she here?

"Oh yay!" -Stella

"Okay, guys stop acting like children" -Sana

"Okay, mom" -All the girls

The girls laughed hard, and Sana just smiled and shook her head. We (actually they) just chattered on. We then heard the bell ring. That's when we knew that it was time to go. We got our bags and walked outside.

(Ellen POV)

We were waiting for the bus to come and I glanced over to the girls and frowned.

I wish they knew what's going on