Chapter 9 Captured

Lisa P.O.V.

I was in a dark room and couldn't see anything. To my surprise he didn't have me tied up I felt that I was on a couch.

I sat up and stretched. It was time to get out of here. I started walking when I bumped into a figure.

"Going somewhere?" Trey asked.

A lump formed into my throat. I felt fear go all over my body. Chill bumps were forming. He grabbed my arm.

"Stop trying to leave me." He walked away from me and turned the lights on. We were in a basement that had no windows. Just great!

"What do you want from me?"

"Your body, your love your lips. I want you to have my babies. I've actually thought of some baby names.

"I don't care what you've thought of you psycho bitch!"

He slapped me across my face. "Don't disobey daddy! Understand?"

"You're not my fuckimg daddy! You creep!"

He pushed me on the couch. "Well see who's gonna be screaming daddy when I'm threw with you!"

I ran as soon as he turned around. There was only one way out of here and that was the stairs. I hope I make it.

T- boz P.O.V.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked Chilli as we sat in the back of a Limo with Ursher & Tiny & Kandie. There's probably a new song on the way.

She shook her head. "I don't know."

I sighed. Then Tiny took a sip of her Patron. "I think her and Trey got a thing going on."

Chilli and I both got big eyed.

"Why would you say that?" Chilli asked.

"Cause at the studio Lisa walked out then Trey did." Usher said, while pouring him some more Gin.

I panicked. "Stop the Limo! Take me and Chilli back to our cars now!"

"Hurry!" Chilli said urging the driver.

Usher looked stunned. "Why are y'all tripping?"

Chilli looked like she wanted to back hand him. "Mind your business okay?" The driver took us back to the studio.

We stepped out the limo and walked to our cars. We had to find Lefty, by any means. That's our sister and she needs us!

******************************

--Soooo like this chapter??

--I have test this week so I won't be updating as much as I would like.

--I wonder did Lisa get away...

--I hope Chilli & T-boz find her before anything bad happens.

--Stay Tuned. And go read A fiction of love for me!!!

     KEEP READING!!!

     -,Pinkout1! Oops! I mean.

      -,Bridizzy