Chapter 14 Company

Chilli P.O.V.

"How are we gonna get in there?"

"Come around the back." I came around and she pointed a window.

"That windows open."

She started to walk towards it.

I grabbed her shoulder. "Nope its a trap."

"Trap or not. We need to get Lefty." I looked at her. It was risky, but she was right.

"Come on."

She climbed up the tree and jumped into the window. Then something strange happened. The window closed and another window opened. What in the hell was happening?

I walked towards the window it was on the first floor. I climbed through it & it slammed shut behind me.

I shivered a small shiver and walked around the room looking for a light switch. I finally found one and saw that I was in room. That was all left eye. Posters. T-shirts. Phone cases. Computers that had her as they're screen saver. Then I walked over too one. It said Lisa's favorite food & drink. Spaghetti&Sunkist. Then beside the laptop was a note.

Dear T-boz or Chilli, this will be your first task. I just gave Lisa this food. But I added something just a little bit extra. Look on the other side of the computer. You will find a package of things that the stores, but I backpacks to make sure they stay fresh. Yunno that stuff that says DO NOT EAT?! Well she's gonna eat it unless you get to her first. I'm not here by the way. I'm out getting ready for yall's visit.

          -,Trey

Is he fucking serious? I walked out the door and there was a staircase. That went down and one that went up. I decided to go up. Maybe I'll met Tionnne up there.

T-boz P.O.V.

I jumped inside the window and it closed behind me. What in the actual fuck? Was I tripping! What was happening. I decided to get over the fact that he had things set up for us, started looking around.

The room was pretty bare. A desk with a lamp. Which was lighting up most of the room. A dresser draw. A bed and a shoe box. I went over to the desk. It had a letter.

Dear Chilli or T-boz, this is your first task. Go to they shoe box & take the key. Find your other group member & that member will tell you what to do with the key. Btw I'm not home....

           -,Trey

This bitch. I walked out the room there was three ways to go. Straight down a staircase. To the right or left. I figured out that Chilli would come looking for me so I took my green Sharpie out my pocket. I wrote TB, on the room I just came out of and went right. I pray that everything turns out right.

******************************

--How do y'all feel about this chapter??

--What's gonna happen next.

--#SORRY4THEWEIGHT

--KEEP READING.....

      -,BRIDIZZY