Chapter 15 Dark Awaking

Lisa P.O.V.

Trey left. I started at the food. I didn't feel like eating. I didn't have my appetite. Trey crepes the hell out of me. I couldn't wait till Chilli & Boz found a way up here.

I heard footsteps and beat on the door hard!

The steps stop, but kept going. Fuck I was gonna be in here forever!

Chilli P.O.V.

I started going up and heard footsteps, but I decided to not pay attention. It could be a trap. I had to find T first then I would see if that was Lefty.

I finally got to the top of the stairs and saw a shawdow of a person. I really freaked out. I hid behind a wardrobe. The figure came closer. I looked at the face it was Tionne!!

"I'm glad its you!" I hopped out and scared the living day light out of her.

"Girl you almost got 2-pieced!" I laughed she was really posted up. Stance like a whole Nigga.

"Come back down with me."

"Why Chilli?"

"Cause I think Lisa down there. And I have to stop her from eating the food!"

"I'm suppose to give you a key to the door."

She held the key up. "Thank you!"

We started walking back downstairs.

T-boz P.O.V.

Chilli took me by a door she walkes by earlier. And big knocks came from the room.

"Unlock it!" Chilli took the key and unlocked it. Lisa flew into us knocking us over.

"You guys I'm so glad you're here!"

"We're glad to see you!" Chilli said getting up.

"Yeah, I miss you too! But we gotta get outta her fast!"

"Wait T did your paper say Task 1?"

"Yes and I don't wanna stay.for the second one."

"Wait? What task?"

"Trey poisoned your spaghetti."

"What?"

"Did you eat it?" I asked.

"No I lost my appetite, I'm glad I did come on!"

We ran through the house and found a window.

"They're locked." Lefty said.

"Gimme that lamp." She handed it to me , and they both backed up.

I ran full force and the window broke open.

"Damn I cut my hand."

"It's okay. Come on." The climbed out the window, then on to a tree and I followed. We got down and ran to car.

We got in and checked the backseats, trunk and everything.

"Shit bro!" Lefty said looking relieved. "I'm glad y'all came to get me thank you! I love  y'all crazy asses!"

We laughed. "You welcome!" Chilli and I said in unison. We all dapped. Then I decided that we weren't going home alone.

"Call up Usher,Dallas, Beyonce, Michelle, & Kelly Rowland. We not going home alone!"

"Alright." Chilli said and we were on our way.

******************************

--I'm so glad they're safe!!

--Yess they for Lisa back!

--Hallelujah! They're having a get together!!!

KEEP READING!!!!!

   -,Bridizzy!!!?