Chapter 10 Clues

Chilli P.O.V.

"T go check the top stories I'll check the others."

She nodded & went upstairs. I called & called Lisa's phone , but no answer. I should have went outside with her when I had the chance.

T came back down with a frown on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"This." She handed me a paper & it read.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm taking Lisa. & you have no clue. She's somewhere safe & there she'll stay. Across from Calumet and around the bay, good luck seeking her, have a good day.

     Made by: TREY!

"Really is the serious? Is this bullshit even necessary?" I said with anger in my tone.

"You know what he wants to do right?"

"Yeap he wants us to come after her."

"I thought he wanted her as a sex slave."

I rolled my eyes with a small smirk. She's slow sometimes. But that's my sister.

"He probably does, but he wants us to come after her for some reason."

"Why, though?"

"I don't know but, we have to find Calumet first. That's our first clue."

She grabbed her keys and started towards the door. "I'm driving."

Lisa P.O.V.

I've managed to get to the kitchen there I grabbed a knife. I heard his heavy footsteps, and took off again.

"Baby don't run!" He yelled still chasing me.

"Fuck off bitch!" I yelled going around a corner to find a front door.

I went to it and tried to open it, but it was locked. He had a number pad instead of locks on the door, so I was locked in. This was some maximum security type shit.

I ran up flight of stairs and tripeed. Fuck bro! I tried to get up, but he caught me.

"Baby you okay?"

I decided to play along.

"No, please cater to me."

He kissed my check and butterflies went through my stomach. I must've turned red, cause he said "Awe baby you like that?".

******************************

--Short I know, but its 12:03 am & I have test to take.

--Lisa being smart or dumb?

--Are Chilli & T gonna get there soon enough?

--Trey Loco ass!

Keep Reading!!!!!!!!!

     -,Bridizzy still not use to the new name so sorry if I've been putting pinkout1..