Chapter 4 So I Creep

T-boz P.O.V.

It was around 1:00 in the morning and I needed some air. I went stepped on the back porch and pulled out a cigarette.

I heard a tree branch break and jumped back.

I leaned forward to a better look and Trey came from the side of the house.

"Lisa?"

"No Tionne. What are you doing in our backyard?"

"Yard work. Y'all had weeds sorry didn't mean to scare you, or be creepy. Just being a nice neighbor."

I stared at him for a second and collected myself. He had no shirt on, jeans, and a glare in his eyes.

"It's alright. You're fine. Where's your garden tools?"

"A shovel is I need." He went around the house and back.

"Here it is. Anything else Miss.Boz?"

"Nah, I'm good goodnight."

"Night beautiful." I nearly ran into the house.

Chill and Left Eye were in the kitchen eating grapes.

"So we heard you talking to yourself again." Chilli said while throwing a grape at Lisa.

"I was talking to Trey's creepy ass."

"Mm meeting at one in the morning. You can have em!" Lisa said smiling.

"No, nothing like that. Um, Lisa when you came were there any weeds around the house?"

"No everything was taking care of. Why?"

"Oh nothing just wondering. Lemme have some grapes!"

I sat down at the island with them and thought about what just happened. What the hell was going threw Trey's mind?

******************************

--Has T-boz caught on to it?

--Will she tell the others?

--Are they safe??

--What will happen next?

        Keep Reading...

        -,Pinkout1

The Neighbor Pt.1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें