DISCONTINUED

Hey guys - this is Eli, the author, after hearing and waiting to form my own opinion on the entire MiniLadd situation of him messaging minors inappropriately I have become uncomfortable writing about him in a high school setting.

Even though the character of MiniLadd in this book is of my own creation I do not want his actions to appear supported by me through continuing this book. I understand people may be upset by this and want the book to be continued but I am simply not comfortable writing about two real people who do not associate with each other anymore. I may keep the book up or I may delete, I have not made that decision yet. But I want it to be clear - I DONT SUPPORT OR WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH CRAIG OR THE MINILADD BRAND THROUGH MY PROFILE. I'm not forcing you to send him hate as this is an "old" situation now but after hearing and seeing what Sunni and other people have been exposed to through MiniLadd consensually or not I see his actions as an abuse of power and status.

Finally, I'm glad you enjoyed reading this book when I was working on it, it's my first book to gain attention so I thank you all for that. However I am choosing to discontinue it for personal reasons surround the "MiniLadd" situation. So for the last time in this book.

Have a good day, night, whatever time it is for you and stay kind you amazing people 🤍🤍
-Eli