Monday After School

Craigs POV

It was the end of my first day at last! I was so exited to get home and play on my console and not have to deal with my parents til the morning. The bell rings signaling the end if class and I grab my things stuffing them into my backpack and going to walk out the door when I hear "Hey watch it Nerd I'm the first person to leave Now move" I spin on my heel to confront who ever is talking to me and I see the same guy I saw this morning in homeroom I stare daggers at him and without thinking I blurted out "Well its really whoever gets to the door first leaves first so I guess your leaving second and by the way don't put on that much deodorant in the morning you smell like a back alley in New York" I spin back round and walk off not giving a shit if the guy comes after me gives me a reason to call the police and get one more idiot off the streets suddenly I feel someone grab my shoulder "Oh no ya dont Gayboy" Wait I haven't told anyone that how does he know that "What" I say with spite infecting every word I speak as I pull away my shoulder from his grasp and begging to take a stride to leave the main door of the school.

Brian's POV

Ooh this kid really wants to pick a fight with me. You know what screw letting him settle in I'm letting him know who's in charge here I grab his hair and tug him back to me and spin him round to face me I look at his features his bright blue eyes glare at me with hatred as he lands a punch in my gut I double over and he kicks me out of the way and walks past me again stopping to say "Next time think before you.. oh wait guys like you don't think" and he carries on walking. Right lesson learned group up around him he's stronger than he looks I get up and brush my self off and begin the long walk home