Monday at Home

Brians Pov

I arrived home at half three, opening my house door to be met with silence and a note as usual it said "Sorry we're not here on your first day Brian but we had a meeting love Mum and Dad" I crumpled up the note and stuffed it in my pocket and lay down on my couch turning on the tv and flicking through the channels til I found a film to watch while I scrolled around my Instagram going down my feed to see I had a friend suggestion "Mini_Ladd" I was curious and opened the profile 122 followers and following 396 jeez this kid is desperate. No photos of them
but it said they lived in Pockstort so I could assume they came to Nerweth or aleast St Alby's across the road there was only one post of a painting I could guess they made it was a wolf starring at the moon in the woods. It was so well made! did they make this? I screenshotted it and turned off my phone focusing on the movie. I must have fell asleep because when I woke up it was 2am and the house finally sounded like it had people in it I could here my parents fucking each over like I wasn't even there so I just walked out the house to Evan's down the road.

Craigs POV

I lay in my bed starring at the ceiling waiting for the screaming to stop my mum and dad always fight so I learnt to just block it out, I put in my earphones and started on a new painting last one got pretty popular so I thought of doing a second part to add to it maybe another animal watching the wolf from one of the tree's, I began sketching my Ideas up when a loud crash filled the house I bolted out of my room seeing my dad on the floor my mum holding a broken wine glass there was blood, wine and something else on the floor my dad unconious with mum standing over him, ''MUM! STOP!'' I screamed at her she looked up at me in tears ,''Craig i'm sorry'' she gasped but I was already shoving her away to help dad  the truth was I adore my dad to pieces he helped me through so much but my mum just drinks all the time and doesn't care for anyone. I slung my dad over my shoulder and pulled him up the stairs to the guest room next to my room I don't trust my mum anymore I don't wanna loose the only person who cares for me.