First kiss (for some not)

Hisoka
Y/N POV
I felt a bit nervous today.

I was going to do a practice fight with Hisoka to see how much I had grown.

I have become a lot stronger then the last time we fought after all.

It's just a friendly fight don't worry about it I repeated over and over in my head.

We decided to fight in a forest where people wouldn't encounter us, so that we could let loose completely.

Slowly approaching Hisoka I said, "the rules are no dismemberment, removal, or breaking of limbs. Do you agree with my rules?"

"Of course darling now let's begin" he said, licking his lips afterwards.

I charged quickly and Hisoka did the same.

Sprinting quickly, I jumped and aimed my feet to attempt to kick him in the head, though he ducked and swiped my legs under me when I landed.

Nevertheless, I got back up with a determined expression and started punching him quickly left and right.

One of the punches hit him square in the chest and he flew back a couple of feet, looking at me with a pleased expression.

I regained my breath before performing a round house kick, though Hisoka decided to grab the leg and straighten it and place it at his shoulder level.

I remember telling him once that I can't do the splits, so an intense pain flowed down my leg.

Also, since my leg was straitened, I couldn't punch him or do anything.

The pain only grew the more he held it too, so I was at quite a disadvantage damnit!

I glared at Hisoka and he seemed to delight in my pain, though he started to tease me by stroking my leg.

"Does that make it better dear?" He said with a smug grin on his face.

He finally released my leg and I stumbled a little before regaining my balance.

Hisoka suddenly came really close and grabbed my other leg.

"We need to balance out both sides don't we?"

I punched him hard on the cheek and he flew back, though since he had a hold on my leg, I came with him.

Landing on top of him, he quickly adjusted our position.

He loomed over me seeming to study me a little before saying, "we need to do this more often" and meeting my lips.

I smiled slightly into the kiss and I put my hands on his back moving my hands in a circular fashion.

His lips felt sweet and they moved slowly though seductively like he was savoring my lips.

I felt special and when he pulled away, I felt a loss, though I gently smiled at him before uttering, "can we stay like this for a little bit?"

He grinned genuinely before coming closer and burying his face in my hair.

Meruem
"Y/n are you busy? I want to try something new with you." Meruem asked.

"I'm not. What is it?" I asked with a look of confusion.

"I'm not telling you yet. Follow me"

I followed him for a couple of minutes before we entered a room with a high ceiling and ledges.

Meruem positioned me in the middle of the room.

"Stay exactly in this position just give me a moment."

"Okay"

He walked behind me so I couldn't see him.

I was confused though I stayed still.

Suddenly, he was really close inches from my face, though he was backwards.

I opened my mouth in surprise before saying, "oh m- he grabbed my head and placed his lips on mine.

The feeling felt weird, though I enjoyed it and kissed passionately in response.

He pulled away, smirking at me before grabbing me and putting me on the ledge where he had securely wrapped his tail.

"Dang it's so high from up here. This room is so large," I said.

"I wanted to try something else."

He wrapped his tail around the ledge, wrapping his arms around me before jumping off.

We landed midair and backwards, bodies pressed together, slightly swinging.

He smirked at me again before rubbing his nose against mine.

Feitan
I got home before slamming the door shut.

I went on my bed and began punching my pillow in frustration.

After a couple of minutes, I laid down completely on my stomach and doing nothing.

After a while, a headache started forming, so I got up to grab some pain pills and some water.

I swallowed them quickly and walked back to my room to find Feitan in there.

Approaching him I asked, "Feitan can you give me a massage?"

"Why?"

"I had the worst day at work and my back is sore."

"Okay I'll try"

I laid down on my stomach and he sat on my hips before pulling up my shirt and rubbing the skin.

I blushed a little from the close contact, though I buried my face in my pillow so that he couldn't see.

"Are you embarrassed?" He said jockingly.

I shook my head and he turned it to see a bright blush on my face.

"I thought I wouldn't get so flustered I'm so embarrassed" I said while covering my cheeks with my hands.

So cute.

"Just relax yourself you're in my hands after all."

Feitan began karate chopping my back and shoulders and I relaxed a little more.

After a couple more minutes he stopped and unexpectedly turned me over and pushed me against the bed frame.

My eyes widened when he put both arms one on each side of my head and came closer.

He teased me by brushing his lips against mine a couple of times, though eventually meeting my lips with a smirk.

I placed my hands in his hair and massaged it and I opened my mouth slightly letting his tongue in.

I pushed against his tongue and he fought back, until we had to pull away for breath.

He cupped my cheek with a gentle grin and I grinned back.

I hope I made at least one person blush or feel flustered during this chapter, cause I did. I hope you liked it anyways have a good day!