Crazy Male Reader X Meruem Oneshot

Sorry for the wait, I got distracted. Btw if topics like murder, knives, and cannibalism trigger you, here's your warning.
???POV
I crept closer. Closely pursuing my prey. I leapt, pushing them down to the ground before cutting their neck resulting in a quick death. I skinned the corpse and started butchering it. I put the different body parts in different containers. I left the organs since I didn't like the taste and left the corpse.

3rd person POV
The ants eventually found the body. Confused, they grabbed the king to figure out what had happened.

"What happened to this body is obvious. First, with the expression of surprise on the victim's face, they killed the victim in one blow. Then, they harvested the meat from the body."

Facing the ants he also stated, "this seems to be the work of a human. An ant would just bite into the flesh, though they used a knife to remove the skin and meat inside."

Putting a finger on his lips, Meruem ordered, "we should capture this human to learn more about it, I order you to find this human. Now get out of my sight."

The ants scurried away to find the human. After a couple days of searching they finally found a clue that lead them to find the mysterious human. In this first encounter they noted the aggressive and cold aura coming from him.

They apprehensively hid until the man eater stated, "I know you're there come out come out wherever you are," in a playful yet deadly tone. The ants flinched and the man eater heard a rustling from a nearby bush.

He walked towards them and the ants tried to run away to safety, though the cold killer was faster. He cut in front of them and grabbed his katana before slicing off their legs in one wide slice.

"There now you won't be able to run. If you tell me some info, I'll let you go. If you refuse, I'll slowly remove your body parts until nothing's left," he threatened.

The ants gave a look of fear before nodding.

"First of all, what are you?"

"We are descendants of the chimera ants who evolved to eat bigger organisms and increased in strength."

"What is your goal?"

"..."

"Speak"

"To conquer the world."

"Damn y'all are conceited it's as if you think you're stronger than everyone else. You're so damn clueless. It was pretty easy for me to capture you two, so why do you think you can conquer the world?"

"We were designed to rule over all organisms. That's why we eat humans."

There was a silence before the final question was asked, "who is your leader?"

"His name is Meruem. He is powerful genius with a great strength. You have no chance against him you insolent hu-" their words were interrupted when the man eater sliced their heads off.

Chimera Ants POV
The chimera ants were concerned when two of the ants sent out to search for the human did not come back. They eventually found the bodies and searched the area to look for the human.

By luck, they encountered the human and surrounded him. The ants who found the human were stronger than the last ones and there were too many even for the killer. He was knocked out and flown to the palace.

He woke up in a dark room, hands tied to the chair. He rubbed the rope together to tear the rope. It eventually tore the rope and he got out of the chair.

Meruem POV
"The human is awake and trying to escape. I will go after him since I am the most capable on my own."

I walked through the hallways since I knew where the guy was. Using my speed, I suddenly appeared in front of him and coldly said, "hello man eater I sent you here to answer some questions."

"Questions answered what made you think I'd answer asshole?!" The man yelled before trying to run around Meruem. Meruem pushed him against the wall and started to choke him before leaning in and whispering, "your attempts are futile and I will rule the world," before you lost consciousness.