First date

Gon
After exchanging numbers with Gon and Killua at the auction, you waited a day and decided to text Gon since he seemed friendlier.
You: Hey Gon, this is y/n!
Gon: Hello y/n how are you?
You: I'm doing good what about you?
Gon: Do you have some free time to go out and do something fun tomorrow?
You: I'm free where should we meet up?
Gon: Let's meet at the park at 1 pm
You: Okay see you then
The next day you dressed in blue jeans and a cute red top with high top sneakers and met Gon at the park. He grabbed your hand and your heart fluttered.

Why am I feeling this so soon?

Gon wore the same outfit as always and he lead you to a nice cafe that sold the best ice cream. Your mouth watered as you waited in line. Gon inwardly laughed at your cute expression.

"So Gon, do you have a hobby?
"Yes, I like to explore out in nature and go on adventures"
"Oh that's cool, where do you come from?"
"I come from a place named Whale Island. It's a very small fishing island."
"That sounds nice"
"So y/n, how are you so strong?"
You looked away in embarrassment though shyly replied, "I'm not that strong not as strong as my role model at least"

After that, you ordered your ice cream and Gon told you that he would pay for it and you said thank you. You enjoyed being in Gon's company and laughed at his jokes. At the end of the date, he told you that he had a good time and walked you to your house.

"Bye Gon thank you for walking me home"
"You're welcome y/n would you be interested in a second date?"
"Sure!"  you said with a small blush and a beaming smile.

Killua
After your last encounter with Killua, you impressed him so much, he gave you his phone number. One day, you were sitting around bored out of your mind and you realized that you had Killua's phone number.
You: I'm bored 🙃
Killua: Who dis?
You: Y/n
Killua: I can't seem to remember you.
You: Stop it Killua I just wanted to see if you had plans. I'm bored. 
Killua:....
You: Do you want to meet or not?
Killua: Fine... meet me at an amusement park in half an hour.
Time skip to the park
You went to the park on time and saw the familiar head of hair. You made eye contact and started walking toward him.
"So where do you want to go first?" you asked
"I haven't been to an amusement park before though I want to go on a rollercoaster"
"Follow me I know the best one in the park," you said with a playful grin. His expression seemed to lighten up and he followed you.

You went on ride after ride. The first one you went on, Killua became scared when the cart tilted over the edge and held onto your arm like a cat. He was embarrassed afterward. After a couple of hours, you felt hungry, so you went to a food stand and ordered two large chocolate churros.  He offered to pay and you jokingly said, "is this a date?"

He looked away blushing and said "no it isn't baka" You continued to tease him though he still bought the churros. Next, he convinced you to go to the haunted house walkthrough and it was your turn to be scared. When a creepy doll popped out of nowhere, you jumped a foot high and grabbed Killua's hand.

"D-don't touch my hand!"

"I'm sorry, I'm scared," you said in a small voice. You held onto his hand for the rest of the walkthrough and were glad Killua was there. After the ride, it was getting dark and you wanted to see the nightlights so you took a lift around the park that was midair and casually talked about each other. You learned that Killua used to be an assassin and came from a family of other assassins. You were shocked at first because he didn't give that impression to you. He seemed like a good person though and you were glad that he was open.

While you were staring at the lights, you failed to notice him staring at you with a relieved expression. After leaving the park, he walked you home and you said goodbye.