When they go yandere for you

Gon
(Gon is 14)
After you experienced the creeper at the gym, you started to feel watched everywhere you went.

You decided to talk to Gon about it and he told you that he would find the person.

The stalking got worse and sometimes you would receive photos of you from a distance.

You started to go out less and less.

Gon proposed to you the idea of him buying your groceries and you moving in with him to protect you.

You agreed and moved in with him.

Once you noticed a pile of papers of Gon's desk and it was pretty big and messy, so you wanted to clean it up.

The papers were the same pictures of you from a distance and you thought to yourself why Gon would have this.

You decided to not reach conclusions yet and try to find more clues to back your initial thought.

You realized that Gon could be the perpetrator since he did have something to gain from you being stalked.

He could be there for you more and take care of you and you wouldn't want to leave.

You went to your bedroom and packed some necessities into a backpack.

Gon entered the door and he saw you with the backpack and asked, "where are you going?"

You ignored him, ran towards the windows, broke the glass, and landed on the ground safely.

You started running at full speed since Gon was probably following you.

He continued to chase you through alleyways and streets though you lost him on the train station.

Killua
After the last incident, Killua seemed to lose some trust in you since you told him about the man pretty late.

He thought that he was trustworthy enough for you to come to him about things like that as soon as possible.

You started to notice that he was getting clingy to the point that he never let you leave the house and would manipulate you into staying.

One day you confronted him about it.

Out of sadness, you muttered, "I don't blame you for what happened and I've been trying to be patient, but ..."

He took a step towards you and asked, "But what?"

"I don't like how you're manipulating me to be here all the time. I know it's safe, but--"

He interrupted, "Exactly, it is safe and this is what you need after what happened. I'm just trying to keep you safe y/n," he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and kissed you. 

You melted into the kiss and hugged him, unaware of Killua's smirk. 

Illumi (TW mentions of stalking and slight NSFW)
You noticed that Illumi's feelings were developing a little more and he started to act more lovey-dovey than you had ever seen him.

He would bring you flowers at least once a week, put more effort in his appearance every time you saw him, and took you to nice places.

He even introduced you to his parents.

You were quite surprised by these shows of affection and you also warmed up to him and bought him some gifts too.

That said, you were completely oblivious to the trackers on the clothing he gave you or to the cameras recording you.