When they think that you are cheating.

Gon
You were going to the gym to train.

You noticed that someone was glancing at you and studying your movements.

You continued to train, seeming to ignore the other person.

When you were packing up, they walked up to you and said, "can I have your phone number?"

You rolled your eyes and said no and that you're taken.

He said that he didn't care and he grabbed your phone.

You slapped him and grabbed your phone.

The next day, he was there again except this time, he snuck and grabbed your phone so that he could see your phone number.

That night, he sent flirty texts and a nude and Gon saw them.

He felt sad, though talked to you about it and you told him that you met a creep at the gym, so the texts were probably from him.

He believed you and offered to go with you to the gym.

Killua
You became creeped out when a bouquet of flowers was left by your doorstep every day.

They were your favorites, so you suspected that you had a stalker.

You didn't want to bother Killua since you felt that you could handle the situation yourself.

On one of the bouquets, there was a note to meet at the park.

You decided to go.

When you went, a guy who you had never seen before approached you and admitted that he was stalking you and that he had feelings for you.

He cornered you and tried to kiss you, though you punched him in the face.

Killua came home one day and noticed all the flowers.

He remembered that you were going to the park today and went with a bad feeling in his stomach.

He saw the guy confess to you and left feeling heartbroken.

When you went home you decided to tell Killua about how you had been dealing with a creep leaving you flowers everyday and how you punched him in the face.

He felt angry that someone was doing that, so he looked for the guy and broke his arms and his legs.

He also blamed himself though for not noticing.
Illumi
You were feeling a bit adventurous.

You felt like getting out of the house, so you decided to go to a trail that you liked.

When you were walking through the trail, you noticed a cat that was injured on the side of the trail.

You gently grabbed the cat and took it to a vet, so that it could get help.

Since Illumi wasn't into cats, you didn't want to bother him by asking for help.

You took the cat to your house since it didn't have a collar and named it Mittens since it had white fur on the feet and black fur on the rest.

You liked to talk to the cat in a cutesy voice.

Illumi became suspicious when you spent more time than usual in your house.

Once he followed you home and he heard you talking to someone.

He ran into the room, only to find you with the cat.
Hisoka
You decided to go to a dojo, so that you could continue fighting.

When you went, you were partnered according to experience level.