Who doesn't like swimming?

Nobody talks about what happened later between Shizu and Miski. Some rumors say the ice cream had been shoved in Miski's mouth but what's the truth? Nobody knows. Shizu kept it out of Wattpad. Clever girl. After those events, she came back home and focused on her stuff. School was keeping her busy perfectly but her grandparents weren't worse. New and new chores had to be done by Shizu who only wanted to sit in her room.

About her room.. When she was sitting in those four walls with her legs crossed on her chair while writing another poem (Shizu really liked every kind of art), her phone suddenly vibrated. With shocked face her eyes moved to the screen which revealed a message from Miski Hirano.

"Hey Shizu! How ya doing? Do you know the swimming pool that's two streets away from me? Would you like to go there on weekend? Maybe Sunday? Let me know if you're interested. Your Miski :3"

Shizu read the message once, twice, even the third time didn't help her. Pokerface is probably the best word to describe her expression in that moment. The idea was great and Shizu was genuinely interested in it but.. 'How will I swim if I don't have any suit..’ Shizu didn't have something like that. Something so common that everyone should theoretically have it. However, the teen didn't. Maybe because she preferred her room over huge pools with lots of people around. Loneliness was way better and calmer. She took a couple of breaths, nodded to herself, put the pen down and grabbed the phone to respond.

"Of course I'd like to go with you, but I'm afraid I don't have swimsuit. I apologize."

And send. Everything done. Shizu sighed in satisfaction and put the phone down, proud of herself how she managed to avoid going to the pool. That's what you call big brain. But.. Miski wasn't done yet. She had something to add; the phone vibrated again.

"It's okay! We can go to the mall this Saturday and choose one for you! I'll help you!"

She had pokerface earlier but now it was intensifying when she was reading that message all over again, hoping to find a mistake. Miski didn't mean what she meant, right? They wouldn't go together and buy a swimsuit for her, would they? Of course they would. A shiver ran down her spine as she thought of that. However, since she didn't want to look weak before her friend, she decided to go with that. She knew it wasn't a good idea and she should lie to the other, telling her she was busy on the weekend but she didn't think of that earlier. Now she couldn't change her mind Or rather.. She could but didn't want to disappoint Miski.

"Sure. Choosing it with you will be fun."

It wouldn't be fun at all. Not to Shizu. She didn't know anything about pools and stuff related to water. Her knowledge couldn't be called even basic. She was a beginner when water was the topic. As an introvert who enjoyed her own presence, she didn't need to socialize. She also didn't need to be in public places. She avoided swimming pools, cinemas and theaters like fire. Maybe it's too much and she overreacts but that's true. Shizu didn't feel the urge to see the newest movie or the animals in local zoo. She didn't need those to be happy. Maybe that's why her grandparents called her a caveman. Cavewoman is more accurate though.. It doesn't matter.

"Great! So Saturday at noon by the mall! Front entrance, of course. I believe you won't get lost. It'll be fun."

It wouldn't be fun at all for poor Shizu who really wanted to stay in her room. Miski's energy was contagious though and she couldn't do much about it but agree with the blonde and hopefully enjoy shopping. Maybe it really wouldn't be that bad? She didn't know but she would be with her friend so everything should be fine. Miski would help and support her if she needed anything. That simp was too loyal to leave Shizu alone.

"It's a promise. Make it -fun- or else I'll revenge. You'll pay for dragging me out of my room."