Goddess in human skin

Saturday came earlier than Shizu expected. She was already in the mall, right in front of one of the sport shops where people could buy flipflops, shorts, t-shirts, even bikes or, which Shizu needed, swimsuits. Miski was obviously late but Shizu knew the blonde wouldn't come earlier than at least ten minutes after the hour they decided to meet at. Noon should be perfect, that's what Miski had said. However, Shizu couldn't see her friend anywhere. Unlike her, the other tended to be late almost everytime they were supposed to meet. She already got used to it but it was still annoying because Shizu was ten minutes before the time.

She decided to wear a light blue blouse and a skirt in a matching colour, everything decorated with her shoes. She didn't want to wear anything too skinny because she would have to try out many different outfits so something easier to remove was a better choice in her opinion.

"Shizu! Here you are!" Somebody called and the girl was suddenly hugged from behind. She felt a warm breath on the back of her neck and perfumes overwhelming her. By the happy and cheerful voice she guessed she was being hugged by Miski. "You'll crush my ribs.." she murmured without enthusiasm and Miski let her go, turning the introvert around by her shoulders. Hirano wore a yellow t-shirt and jeans hugging her legs tightly. Plus, heels. Of course heels. She didn't want to be shorter from Shizu. "How do I look? Do you like it?" Miski questioned, grinning at the other and making a spin so Shizu could look at her from every side. "Suits your personality." Shizu replied and looked back at the entrance leading inside the sport shop. "Let's.. start, shall we?" surprisingly, Shizu was quite hesitant and didn't want to enter the shop even though she suggested doing so. Miski had to take her hand and drag her inside.

"Swimming swimming.. oh! Here!" Miski announced when they suddenly stood in front of a wall full of many suits. Two-piece swimsuits, sport swimsuit. Different colours and patterns. Shizu had never seen so many in one place and honestly, she felt overwhelmed with them. She already knew the choice wouldn't be easy. "Ugh.." she groaned while staring at the wall. "Need help?" Miski bend over to look at the other's face with a smile curving up her lips. Shizu nodded shortly without uttering a word because she didn't want Miski to think she wasn't experienced at all. "You know.. So many that I can't decide.." she explained; of course a lie. "Hm.. Yeah that's true.. what about this one?" the blonde suggested, picking a green, two-piece swimsuit. Shizu, who didn't even know what was happening, nodded and took the clothing from her friend. "I'm sure it'll be perfect." She said without having the slightest clue what she was talking about since she had no idea about the suits.

Shizu headed to the changing room, walked inside and sighed quietly, putting her forehead to the wall and closing her eyes. "Relax.. it's nothing special.." she murmured under her breath and eventually stripped to her underwear. A frown marked her forehead once she put the top part of the swimsuit to her chest. There was something wrong but she didn't know what. It felt unnatural. "Perhaps I should remove this as well.." she murmured to herself while unhooking her bra as it fell on the floor. Suddenly the curtain was pushed to the side and revealed Miski behind it. "How long can you.." Miski's jaw dropped and so did Shizu's. The blonde was staring at the brunette, looking up and down her body, mostly focusing on her chest. "E.. ehehh.. S-Sorry for disturbance.." Miski mumbled when Shizu's cheeks were changing their colour to bright crimson and expressing her embarassment. Cold, violet eyes rested on Miski's face as Shizu covered her chest with the swimsuit so the other couldn't enjoy her eyes with the view.

"Are you going to stare at me forever..?" Kudoku questioned in slightly annoyed tone, visibly flustered by the girl's entrance. Miski quickly turned around so she couldn't look at her embarrassed friend anymore and chuckled nervously. "Y-You know.. you shouldn't be so red.. there's nothing wrong about your chest. In fact, I think you should be proud of it." Miski didn't seem to care about what she was saying. That compliment was pretty weird and only made Shizu blush brighter. "You could at least show yours so we're even.." Shizu mumbled, looking away from the other. "I mean.. if you want.." Miski smirked and slowly began to take off her shirt before Shizu put her hand on the other's face and brutally pushed the girl out of the small changing room, hiding behind the curtain again. "Stay away, pervert.. Let me change in peace.." the dark haired one muttered and after making sure Miski wouldn't spy on her, she continued with the process and eventually put everything on.

"You can look now." Shizu decided and moved the curtain so Miski could look at her. The swimsuit laid good on her, hugging her hips and exposing her midriff which Miski found unbelievably attractive. The blonde smiled widely while looking at her friend and judging the appearance of her. "We have a goddess here." Miski commented, giving her a compliment and hoping to get another embarrassed reaction from Shizu who seemed to be blushing lightly, hesitantly covering her chest as if she knew Miski would like to check that area as well. "I think it shows too much.." Shizu criticised the swimsuit and Miski frowned, rubbing her own chin and nodded after a second. "Give me a minute!" she informed and disappeared afterwards.

Indeed, she came back after a minute with another swimsuit in her hands. This time a white and sport one. It looked more advanced and professional than the typical for beaches choice. "Try this one! I'm sure it'll look great on you!" Miski said proudly while handing over the clothing and closing the booth. "Just without spying or I'll revenge." Shizu promised when she was pulling off the bottom part and quickly removing the top as well. It took her a minute to put the new suit on but she eventually could see herself in the mirror. She also decided to show herself to Miski so her friend could express her opinion.

No matter how good she looked in the bikini, the sport version was way better. The white colour of the material perfectly showed her curves and slim figure, underlining her waist and hips. Her stomach stayed hidden but it wasn't a problem when Miski could see Shizu's shapes exposed so visibly. Her hair didn't match with the swimsuit but it wasn't important since it only helped by contrasting with the clothing. Everything was visible on Miski's face who looked stunned by Shizu's beauty. "Good.. too good.." the girl mumbled while eating Shizu with her eyes. The brunette blushed at the compliment and covered her face with her hand. "Should I buy this then?" she asked quietly as if letting our louder noises would be harmful. "Of course! It's perfect! I wouldn't mind if you stepped on me in this.." Miski murmured out the last sentence but Shizu manages to hear it anyway. "What weird kinks you have.." Shizu commented and Miski backed away as her cheeks heated up. "E-Ey! There's nothing wrong with having wishes!" "Weird wishes.." "Even if they're weird, they're mine! Let me dream sometimes!" Miski kept arguing and Shizu eventually sighed in resignation.

"Thanks for help, pervert.."