Chapter 2 (Rewritten)

Recap
And I'm not gonna lie when I saw my broken mother I cried, I also hugged her saying how sorry I was for leaving them. And I think my mom knew I was talking to her. Like she could sense that I was there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I visited my mother and said my official goodbye, a bright white light appeared. Yeah cliche. Obviously I went towards the light cause what else am I suppose to do. I walked into a white lobby kinda like the lobby in Beetlejuice just less scary, I guess. I walked to the front desk and stood awkwardly because the woman at the desk was talking on the phone and I'm not rude.

I waited patiently for ten minutes. She had finally spotted me after getting bored of the conversation. "I'll be right with you." She said with a smile. I gave a small awkward smile back and just looked around the lobby. After two more minutes she hung the phone up. "What can I help you with?" She asked. "Um... I don't really know. This bright light appeared and I just walked through it and now I'm here." I said kinda confused. She looked at me a little confused and asked "Can I have your name, please?" I nodded and replied "Yes. It's Cora Daniels." She started typing into her computer most likely looking for my name.

"Ah, found you. Mhmm. Looks like your a special case. Most people who come here have been waiting for a long time." She said with a slight frown. So this doesn't happen often, great. "Let me make a call to see what's going on. As soon as I know I'll tell you." She said before grabbing the phone and dialing a number. I nodded and walked to a seat. I was thinking about this whole situation. I always believed in God, but I always thought about how he may not be real. Or that my religion could be false on who God or Gods are. Apparently I had been thinking on this topic for a while because the lady at the desk called my name. "Alright, the head administer will be down to get you in a few minutes." She said and went back to her computer.

After a few minutes a man came down the hall that I didn't notice. "Hi. Are you Cora Daniels?" The man asked. I nodded not exactly having the words to say well anything. "Good. I'm Marcos, I am head administer here." He said while motioning for me to follow him. We walked don't the hall in silence until he cut it. "I suppose you're confused." He said. "Yeah." Was all I said still to shocked to say much. "Well. I'm gonna guess you know that your dead. But do you know where you are?" He asked. "No I don't. The lady at the desk didn't tell me much." I replied. He nodded and we continued down the hall. After passing a few more doors we reached what I guess is his office. He opened the door and held it for me. I walked in and he motioned for me to sit in a chair in front of a desk.

"It's quite alright to be confused. Even though most spirits that come through here know what's happening, you're new and haven't been given any information about this." He said while seating in his chair and getting comfortable. "You have been chosen for reincarnation. Do you know what that is?" He asked. I only nodded. "Your selfless act of saving that woman caused the higher ups to look closely at you. And after reading your file I understand why they allowed you to be put at the top of the list." He continued. "Um. I'm sorry Mister..." I said trailing off at the end remembering I don't know his name. "Johns." He said. "Mr. Johns with all do respect, why?" I asked. "Well your death was from a complete selfless act." Mr. Johns replied.

"But there a lot more people in the world that are selfless and do kind things from the kindness of their hearts. So why was I chosen to be put at the front?" I asked again. "Most people who do kind things are not selfless. They either do it from a guilty conscience or for the fame." He said. I nodded. That makes sense. "Now let's continue this process." He said. I again nodded. "Do you know the multiverse theory?" He asked. "Yes." I replied. "Well it's correct. There are many different universes. And we are putting you in one, I believe this one you should recognize." He continued. "Why would I recognize it?" I asked.

"Well this universe was a popular teenage tv show in your world." He replied. "What tv show?" I questioned. "The vampire diaries. I read in the file that you watched it multiple times." He said. Oh thank god I'm so happy I thought it was gonna be something that I watched for a little bit and then dropped. "Will I be able to keep my memories?" I asked. "Normally no, but in this circumstance you do. Since this world has the supernatural it is very dangerous to be there. You will be put in a supernatural family of sorts for protection and to also cover up the future knowledge." He said. I nodded along. "There is one more thing before I send you to the universe. This universe also has mates. They appear on your body when your ten. They appear as little dots and turn into the name once you've met them. Are you ok with that?" He asked. I nodded. "Great. Have a safe journey, I hope you'll like your new life." He said before touching my forehead with his thumb. Kinda like he was gonna Simba me. Everything then went white.

I heard a muffled voice talking while the white light dimmed. It gradually got louder as I adjusted to everything. "Congratulations Mrs. Bennett. You have another beautiful baby girl." The I'm guessing doctor said. So I was just birthed. That's... gross. I'm also a Bennett.  "Oh god. Rudy look, twins!" The woman exclaimed tiredly. "Our beautiful Bonnie Bennett and Cora Bennett." Rudy said happily. Hell yeah I don't have to answer to another name.

Also did he say Bonnie. And did she say twin. Fuck yes. I always wanted a twin. I guess I started grinning because Abby started talking to me. "You had such a cute little smile." She said in a baby voice. I then heard a cry and saw Bonnie a little ways away. I started making movements toward her to get them to move me next to her. I think Abby got the idea because she told Rudy to bring Bonnie over. They set us in our little incubator thing. Bed. I don't know what it is. Either way they laid us in it. I wiggled over towards Bonnie since she was still crying. I decided to grab her hand. Or at least as best as I could. She instantly stopped crying and kinda looked over towards me. She grinned and started to fall asleep with me right behind her.