Chapter 9 (Rewritten)

This chapter and below have not been rewritten

"Well, if this is the reaction I get every time I step into a room, then I'll visit more often." Enzo chuckled as we laid on top of him and hugged him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How was traveling around?" Bonnie asked Enzo as we sat on the couch with both of us cuddled on each side of him. "It was amazing, I was completely shocked by everything I saw around me. Although I was trying to search for a woman I once knew while in captivity, or at least any of her children, or grandchildren." Enzo said.

"Oh shit, I forgot about her." I whispered making Enzo turn to me. "Is there something you need to tell me love?" Enzo asked looking to me. "Well, you know how we found you. I did have a vision as I am a seer, but I may also be reincarnated from a different world where all of this was a TV show. The only reason I have my memories is because of the supernatural." I said making Enzo look at me weirdly. "Is she alright, love?" Enzo asked turning to Bonnie. "Yes, she's completely fine, and telling the truth." Bonnie responded. "Huh, you learn something new everyday. But what does that have to do with Maggie?" Enzo asked confused.

  "Um, I don't know how to say this without it being hard. But after the Augustine fire, and Damon's escape he left as soon as he could. But on his way out he discovered that someone was asking around about the fire and he searched around until he found her. She began to question him and he became suspicious about her and ended up killing her. She was Maggie, I'm so sorry Enzo. I should have remembered her and told you as soon as I did." I told him. Enzo was quiet for a few minutes before he spoke again."It's alright, love. It's not your fault. for one you weren't even alive and you were only a child when we met. Damon is the one at fault and when I find him he'll wished he never met me." Enzo said getting a dark determined look in his eyes.

  "About that, Damon is actually here in Mystic Falls. He's the one that has been killing everyone." Bonnie said. "He's here?" Enzo asked. "Yeah, I've had a few run-ins with him." I confirmed. "Did you give him hell?" Enzo asked. In response I nodded. "Good, that dick deserves it." Enzo replied before pulling us back into him and nudging our necks.
-

"Hey Vic, how's it going?" I ask as I sat next to her in her room. "I-I don't know. I hate how my life is going but I don't know how to stop it, I don't want to end up like my mom." Vicki says. "Well, you could go to rehab. Get better and stop using hardcore drugs, finish high school, then go to college so you can get a kick ass job and be able to provide for Matt." I responded. "Rehab? Really? I don't want to go to rehab, I want to live my life!" Vicki exclaimed. "You're not gonna have a life if you don't stop using the drugs you do. Getting doped up on pills and missing school and work is what causes you your problems, you could switch to something less obstructive. Like weed, that's what I smoke and I'm doing fine. You have to make the decisions that you hate so you can get better." I say. "I-ugh fine." Vicki says. "See that's the spirit. I can help research rehabs, maybe something farther from here so you don't have the urge to see your old friends. I'll be there every step of the way." I said as I laid a hand on hers. "Really? You will?" Vicki asked surprised. "Of course I will, you my best freaking friend. I'm with ever step of the way or I'm not with you at all, and I don't think I could live without Vicki Donavan." I said before being pulled into a tight hug as Vicki cried.

-

As I walked down the hall all I could hear was people talking about the Halloween party hosted here at the school. As I walked by a group of kids helping with the decorations I was pulled by my arm to the side. "I've got both of your costumes right here." The beautiful voice of the Caroline Forbes said as she held out a bag. Bonnie, who stood next to me gently grabbed the bag and looked inside. "Really Care?" She said annoyed.