Chapter 6 (Rewritten)

Recap
I walked over to him and kissed him. "Don't forget, your trying out tomorrow." I said before I teleported myself home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream
I was in my house laying on my bed. Next to me laid Kol. "By the sound of it, you life has already become exciting." Kol said after I told him about yesterday. "Yes, it was very interesting. I hope that what I did didn't change everything." I said as I laid my head on Kol's chest. Kol wrapped his arm around me before he began to play with my hair.

"Soon, Anna will appear and try to kidnap Bonnie and I. I think I'll go willingly." I said. "Oh?" Kol asked. "Yeah, all Anna wants is her mother. I mean she is still a kid, a five hundred year old kid, but still a kid." I said. "But you'll be helping Damon." Kol said. "If you think about it, I'll be crushing his whole world. All he wants is Katerina, that's all he's ever wanted for over one hundred years. Once I open that tomb and he goes in, it'll all crumble down." I said smiling sadistically.

"You, my darling little psychopath, are a mastermind." Kol said as he kissed my nose. "Why thank you." I giggled before Kol used his vampire speed and flipped us over. "What I wouldn't give to have you in person." Kol whispered before he closed the gap between us and kissed me. "Wow, if this is how it feels to be kissed by your soulmate every time, then I can't wait to meet all of mine." I said as I smiled. "Oh, has Stefan already kissed you?" Kol asked. "Yeah, Caroline, Bonnie, and Tyler all made a bet on how long it would take for us to kiss and Care won." I said. "I have got to meant this blonde Barbie." Kol said. "Oh, you and her will be as thick as thieves." I said smiling thinking about them meeting. "Now, do you wanna cuddle and watch movies?" Kol asked. "I thought you'd never ask." I said smiling. And that's how we spent the rest of my dream.

-

When I woke up I felt great. Enzo had called Bonnie last night and told her that he was coming back. We told Grams about him, and she is excited to meet him. It was strange at first to hear her excitement since she hates vampires, but maybe it's cause we're soulmates, I don't really know I'm just happy that she is happy.

Once I got out of bed I headed to my bathroom and took a shower. It felt amazing to have the warm water splash on my back and take all the stress away. It wasn't long before I was finished and out of the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and done my hair.