Chapter 5 (Rewritten)

Recap
"Yes, very dramatic as well. And hopefully I can get you undaggered for you to see it all." I said. The rest of the night I spent talking to him about my little crush on him, and by little I meant huge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few months later

After I was released from the hospital I went to therapy to help with PTSD. The therapist put me in exposure therapy. Slowly I was able to ride in a car for at least so hours. It's still a work in progress, but at least there is progress, right?

Along with my therapist I have been seeing Kol. It's almost every night that I go to the other side and just chat with him. We have become very close, and I can tell you, he is not anything like his actor in my original world. It's actually a relief to know that.

-

It's the night before the pilot and school starts. Care, Bonnie, Tyler, and I have planned a sleepover so we can go to school together and just enjoy our last moment of peace. We all gathered in our living room where our tv and DVD player were set up. Grams gave us the go ahead and left us to hang out. We decided to watch final destination. In the middle of the movie all of us had passed out cuddled on the couch.

We didn't wake up until an hour before school started. Grams was already up and making breakfast in the kitchen. "Ok, Care, Bon-bon, and I will get ready in my room. Tyler you can take the upstairs bathroom." I said before going up to my room with the girls behind me.

Once I was finished getting ready I headed downstairs to find Tyler already in the kitchen eating his breakfast

Once I was finished getting ready I headed downstairs to find Tyler already in the kitchen eating his breakfast. I quickly sat next to him and dive into my food Grams placed in front of me. Not to long after Bonnie and Care came down. Once we all finished eating we went outside with our backpacks and got into two separate cars. Bonnie and Care ride together while Tyler and I rode together.

We quickly got to school and parked next to each other before getting out and going inside the school. "Are you guys ready for this year?" I asked dreading all the drama. "Not really, but we have each other so that will be cool." Tyler said encouragingly. "Yeah." I breathed out calming my growing nerves. We separated with Care and I going in one direction and Tyler and Bon-bon in the other. Care and I quickly got to our lockers that we're placed next to each other and placed our non essential items inside before enclosing them and walking off to find Tyler and Bonnie.