Chapter 3 (Rewritten)

Recap
I decided to grab her hand. Or at least as best as I could. She instantly stopped crying and kinda looked over towards me. She grinned and started to fall asleep with me right behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year one
As the year progressed Bonnie and I became inseparable. There wasn't a moment that we weren't together. I am super protective of Bonnie even though she technically was the oldest. As well as our bond growing, I was maturing quite quickly, and with my development Bonnie grew with me.

Bonnie and have started walking, earlier than normal. It was a struggle at first but with practice I was able to stand and walk without falling. With my help Bonnie began to walk as well.

Though being able to walk so early was great it caused Grams to become suspicious of me. She kept referring to me as an "old soul". I believe the second I can talk I'll tell Grams about the rebirth thing, but I'll wait until Bonnie can understand what that means before spilling it to her.

Year two
Bonnie and I began talking this year. Nothing to big but we could at least make enough intelligible words that you could piece together what we were saying. It wasn't so fun learning how to talk again, but at least I was making progress.

Along with our speech our magic began to develop. It was electrifying to say the least. I could feel it coursing through my veins like electricity. In secrete I had began to slowly practice my magic. I started out simple with just trying to start a fire. Obliviously I made sure I was in a safe distance with a reachable faucet in case it went horribly wrong. It took a few tries and hard concentration, but eventually I lit a small piece of paper on fire. At first I was shocked, not believing that I had actually done it. Quickly though I snapped back to reality and began to celebrate.

Once I had for sure known I had magic I told Grams. It went surprisingly great. She didn't try bounding my magic, but more explain it the best she could to a two-year old.

Along with my magic development, Bonnie got her's as well. Except she didn't get to ease into it. Her presented during a temper tantrum. She was upset because our mother wouldn't allow her to have candy before dinner. Obviously with a two-year old who wanted candy but was denied she freaked the fuck out. In the heat of her anger she bursted one of the lamp light bulbs near us. It caused our mother to jump and scream in fear and shock. After that incident mom made sure to be extra careful until Bonnie could control her magic.

Year three
As every year since being in this world I have figured something out. I am a seer, as in the future can flash before my eyes like Alice Cullen. Just you know, less sparkles and peppiness. It was quite a shock to find out. I was just sitting in the living room with Bon-bon playing barbies. All of the sudden I couldn't see, my vision was white at first. Slowly though my vision cleared into a basement. I looked around confused as to where I was when I heard something.

I snapped my head to the noise before seeing a man strapped to a medical table. Looking closely I saw that it was Enzo. Over top of him was Grayson Gilbert with a scalpel. He was beginning to cut open into him causing Enzo to cry out in pain. As I watched I began to feel the stinging of a cut right where Enzo had his. The pain quickly grew the more that Enzo was injured making me cry out in pain. The pain didn't stop until the vision stopped.

As my vision came back I was laying on the floor with mom, Rudy, and Grams checking over me frantically. I could feel my tears on my cheeks. "Mom, do you know what this could be?" My mother spoke after seeing the blood on me. "I believe she is a seer." Grams spoke. "A seer?" Rudy asked. "Yes, they are a type of witch that get visions of the future. Some can be very graphic and real as this one was. Others are not as painful, or cause harm." Grams said as she watched me.