Chapter 13- Been there Done that

THIRD PERSON'S POV 

After making Enzo take his medicines and eat his food Moon, Enzo and Lorenzo sat in Enzo's room. Talking, consuming social media and ignoring each other's existence. 

Moon decided now might be the good time to ask Enzo what he wanted to talk about earlier. 

"Enzo," Moon said looking at him 

Enzo and Lorenzo looked at her indicating her to carry on.

"Umm, you wanted to talk about something earlier. Before umm the whole-" Enzo cut her off sensing her discomfort about the earlier situation. 

Lorenzo thought it would be awkward for Moon to talk to Enzo in front of him so he decided to give his siblings some space 

"Lorenzo," Moon called him about before he can get up and leave "you can stay"

"Are you sure?" Lorenzo asked thinking that Moon said so that she doesn't feel bad

"Positive," Moon said with a smile which Lorenzo returned

"Moon I think you should see a therapist," Enzo said hesitantly since he did not want to make her uncomfortable "I mean at least you can thi-" 

"Been there done that" Moon said cutting him off "and the only thing I realized there that they tell you shit you already know, for a short time you do feel good, you feel validated but after a time that validation does not matter to you. Enzo, therapy helps you only when you want to help yourself." 

"And you don't want to help yourself?" lorenzo asked with  a flat tone 

"that, dear brother, i don't know either" Moon said getting up from the bed "And if this is what you wanted to talk to me about i think you got my answer. you take rest now, i have stuff to do."

MOON'S POV

Therapy?

It doesn't help anymore. You go to talk to a stranger tell them how you feel, your problems, your emotions, maybe? Whatever and then they tell you how whatever you are feeling is valid and all you got to do is accept your emotions take your time blah blah blah. Every single time the same thing.

At first, when you feel validated, you think of it as something great but as you get more into it you realize that they are just telling your what you already know. They are telling you things you want to hear and after sometime, when you finally get the hold of it, you don't want to be there anymore.

Lol my life has become a fucking joke. One minute I am on cloud nine and the minute I am drowning in my own thoughts.

What am I gonna do.

Maybe try to ki-

"ARGH!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"THERAPY MY FOOT!"

I think I need to find something to do. I need to get busy.  College will start in  2 days I need to get it straight. I cannot go on doing shit. When I first came here I decided to keep it lowkey. But its been only some four days and they already know how fucked up I am. I think I need so start over. I need to remain in control

And what gives us control?

I didn't ask your for your opinion.

Blood

Why would you say something like that? Why? What do you think is so wrong that you have to ask me to do all this?

Nothing is wrong. And that's the thing about me I don't need a reason to be here. I can come and go whenever I want and you feed me. You and your pathetic ass is making me stronger.

I decided to ignore it. But it's not wrong though.

I stood in front of the mirror "no matter what happens now YOU are not going to bother anyone anymore with your bullshit"

Even Enzo got fever because of you.

What did I do?

He was so stressed about you and hurt by the words you said to him. You pathetic piece of shit.

Everything was just fine why are you here again?

I want to sleep. It is the only escape.

LORENZO'S POV

Enzo finally fell asleep after killing me with his stupid bullshit nonsense.

I was angry at Moon for saying all those hurtful words to him. It's not that I don't understand where she's coming from but Enzo has been through a lot and I honestly don't want him to go through all that pain again.

I love Moon and the reason I was pissed at her because I saw Enzo's reflection in her for a second but in much more stronger and darker way and I didn't want to see that.

I don't want to lose my twin or my sister and I don't want my sister to go through whatever my twin has been through.

My chain of thoughts was broken when I realize that I need to check on Moon

I exited Enzo's Room and went yk to Moon's I knocked but when I didn't get any reply that scenes of that night came back to me and I hurriedly barged into her room.

But there was was sleeping in her soldier pose.

I walked up to her and sat beside.

"Just let us be there for you and you will never have to fight with that voice inside your head alone. Ever" I said while caressing her head

But Moon had other plans

Hi ya'll

How have you been?

I finally updated after a v long time. Thank you for sticking up with me and this book

I honestly have no idea what I am doing with this book. There are many loopholes and I am not even sure if I am willing to correct those. So thank you for sticking with me even when some of this does not make sense.

I'll try to reply to all your comments as much as possible.

Some of ya'll are so cool and funny with your comments i love it 😂

And I don't want to forget luna_uchiha_raizel for their beautiful messages. Totally made my week. I don't even understand how can people be this sweet. I just want to thank you with all my heart for being such a sweetheart. For taking out time and writing such beautiful things to me. I was truly moved and I just want you to know that you are a like a sun's warmth on a cold winter's morning. Only the best.

ALSO, GUY'S THANK YOU FOR 18K+ READS!!!

DOES THIS BOOK EVEN DESERVE THIS?!